Sparkle Hearts

Started by featherwriter, 2016 Jan 20, 13:15:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

featherwriter

Name: Sparkle Hearts
Race: Unicorn
Cutie mark: a red heart

Sparkle Hearts is one of the sweetest ponies you will ever meet but she does have a firm side. If she catches anypony being mean or rude or even just insensitive she will call you out. She is also a huge advocate for staying mentally healthy. She has studied the works of Sugar Fred, a famous pony psychologist, very closely. Although she doesn't agree with everything he has to say she still admires him as one of the great thinkers of psychology.

She got her passion for psychology when she was a growing up. Her mom was a doctor and she originally wanted to follow in her hoofsteps but she couldn't stand the sight of blood. She still wanted to help ponies though. Her mom suggested she look in to the field of psychology. So she went to the library and picked up some books on the subject. She fell madly in love by page 45 of the DSM 3rd edition (although she was young she was VERY smart for her age).

She got her cuite mark when she was comforting a friend on the playground after they were excluded from a game. She used what she learned from her books to help her cope with the negative emotions she was feeling. Once her friend felt better, a red heart appeared on her flank.

Today she lives in Ponyville. She has a small office that looks much like a house to make her patients feel comfortable and a few blocks away is her actual house. It is within walking distance. On her way to work she usually grabs a bite to eat at one of the food stands that's available.

(That's what I have so far. What do you think? Also I'm sorry I don't have a picture of her up. I don't know how to put pictures on here yet because I'm new. Thanks for reading! :-))

Go Up