My ponysona

Started by Yukirar, 2015 Nov 25, 06:14:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Yukirar

My Ponysona/Pony oc.
They're a male pony but with a mare structure/body type. (Trans pony if you'd like)
Does not have a cutie mark because I honestly do not know what type of talent they should have haha.

Name: Yuki
Race: Pegasus
Height: Short
Body Type: Thin and light
Personality: Shy (until they're used to you), Quiet, Unpredictable, Curious, Stubborn (can be), Clingy, Disconnected (usually in his own world)
Likes: Shiny objects, Making new friends, Chaos, Trouble, Nature, Day dreaming, Candy, Food, Sleeping.
Dislikes: Heights (usually flies close to the ground or hovers), Being yelled at, Bullies, Being made fun of.
Lives: Basically anywhere, doesn't have an official "home" usually likes to travel around.

Basically a trouble maker who likes to test his luck, enjoys hanging around friends, but can also get utterly shy/nervous around others.
Is generally kind and nice but can also be put into a melancholy mood, likes to keep secrets and bottle up feelings. Tries too hard to impress others and easily stresses self out but doesn't like telling anyone and dragging them into his own problems.

Spoiler: show

FakeSmile

Very nice OC! :33
A background story would be nice though. It doesn't have to be lengthy, just the general idea of who they are and where they come from! Writin' the background story could spark an idea for a cutie mark.
By looking at the reference art, a screamin' cutie mark might be good for them! What does a pony scream even sound like? X33
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Go Up