Innocent VS. Corrupt - The Forum Game (ROUND 3 IN-PLAY)

Started by Lary, 2012 Jul 26, 18:42:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sponk

Forget it! Everyone.

I'm a corrupt. So vote me, vote me! ovO
I've gotten tired of waiting.
Blah blah blah.

PrincessButton

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Legulus

Enough of that, though. It seems like we're getting nowhere.

Instead, let's simply allow the others to make their decisions now, shall we? :)

That's a little sudden, Sponk.

Okay then, we have three decisions that take priority now:

- Vote Legulus
- Vote Snarf
- Vote Sponk

Take your pick, everyone!
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)
Thanks to Jenzy for mah avatar.

Sponk

*Waits to be voted off*
Honestly, I just want to be in the sidelines for now. I got bored. ovO
So....vote away.
Blah blah blah.

PrincessButton

((Ponies not taking the game seriously ruins the fun for the rest of the players...   >:/ ))

Sponk

((I took it seriously, honestly. I just got bored, so I decided to reveal myself.))
Blah blah blah.

Lorelai

Well that's no fun, Sponk! I think I'll vote for Snarf.

Sponk

Eh. Even if I don't get voted off this round, I'll get voted off the next.
Blah blah blah.

Legulus

It's come to my attention that Snarf is no longer online. Either he left without saying anything, or he disconnected. Either way, VERY strange timing.

And it would at the same time make sense that Sponk is a corrupt....

Conclusion: I believe then that Snarf and Sponk are both corrupt. Whether or not they're the only 2, I can't be sure.

There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)

Blues-Music

Quote from: Sponk on 2012 Aug 02, 19:57:39
((I took it seriously, honestly. I just got bored, so I decided to reveal myself.))
((I doubt yelling:"Hey guys i'm the villian so kick me out of town!"Is taking things seriously  :l))

Sponk

Blah blah blah.

Legulus

Well, I suppose we can just vote for Sponk then.

Unvote: Snarf

Vote: Sponk

PrincessButton

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Aug 02, 20:02:11
Quote from: Sponk on 2012 Aug 02, 19:57:39
((I doubt yelling:"Hey guys i'm the villian so kick me out of town!"Is taking things seriously  :l))
((Right, even if you get bored you should finish out the game instead of being a quitter.. That just ruins the fun for everypony else. too....  :/ ))

Zilla

Quote from: Sponk on 2012 Aug 02, 19:51:44
I'm a corrupt. So vote me, vote me! ovO

Suuuure, and I'm the traitor. /sarcasm
Seriously though, I don't think you're corrupt. If you weren't going to be serious about the game you shouldn't have signed up in the first place. Then we have people like Teal playing cop and giving a disadvantage to their team.

EDIT: Wow I type really slowly. 6 replies while I wrote one.
We've reached the Eye of the Storm.

Has it ever occurred to you that the best thing for us to do would be simply to walk out of here before it's too late?

Sponk

I signed up to have fun, but I was too quiet and nobody was suspicious about me.
You guys really sound like you're being mean though. :l

I though revealing yourself helps other corrupts. So that's what I did. :c
Blah blah blah.

Legulus

Gah, realization just occured! Sponk always seemed to be following Snarf. He couldn't really make decisions for himself and so decided to possibly allow Snarf be the corrupt leader.

Sponk then may be giving himself up to protect who he believes to be the more competent corrupt; Snarf.

Just a suggestion.

And sorry Sponk if we didn't make it enjoyable for you, but you were just so quiet and didn't have opinions of your own.

Sponk

Well guys, it's been a blast.
I hope in the next round if I get to sign-up for this again, I'll try to be a little more serious. And less quiet..

I actually DID give myself up. So I kinda was taking this seriously. lol

But I cannot tell you if Snarf is the corrupt leader or not.
Blah blah blah.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Sponk on 2012 Aug 02, 20:10:57
I hope in the next round if I get to sign-up for this again, I'll try to be a little more serious. And less quiet..

I actually DID give myself up for the other corrupt member, so I kinda was taking this seriously. lol

((*insert moooooar facehoofs*... ))

Sponk

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Aug 02, 20:12:59
Quote from: Sponk on 2012 Aug 02, 20:10:57

I actually DID give myself up for the other corrupt member, so I kinda was taking this seriously. lol

((*insert moooooar facehoofs*... ))
(( :c You're making me feel like an idiot, I am an idiot. And my paranoia makes me feel alot worse. >.<))
Blah blah blah.

Sonic Heart

Quote from: Legulus on 2012 Aug 02, 20:09:08

And sorry Sponk if we didn't make it enjoyable for you, but you were just so quiet and didn't have opinions of your own.

((((Sponk, this is why i think you were playing the game exellent  ovO

Sorry if i wasn't allowed to post))))

Go Up