Earth Pony Graduation and others

Started by CakeMaker, 2017 Sep 11, 18:40:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

CakeMaker

2017 Sep 11, 18:40:52 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 12, 00:00:54 by CakeMaker
I completed all quests in order to graduate with animal care being my special talent. I played the game as a foal and made quite a bit of progress. I was expecting my talent mark to appear at random until somebody told me that you have to get teleported to a graduation ceremony in Cantermore in order to get your mark. I was never prompted to choose a mark or to travel. I believe this is also the reason why Midnight Breeze is invisible to me and by extension the reason why I cant go on the cat egg quest. I was able to find out about two more people who had experienced this problem.

There are also exclamation points over the heads of Maplesweet (who I'm unable to initiate conversation with) and the farmer pony at Sweet Apple even after completing those quests.

Thank you for your time.  ^-^

UPDATE: I'm on my second playthrough and still unable to graduate. Might I have to go look for the ceremony? Could I be missing some file?
/)

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up