SAFELY HOME LOOPING

Started by geekchicgaming2002, 2017 Sep 11, 08:26:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

geekchicgaming2002

I'm having a really annoying issue with the quest for Grouch Voucher and his wife Mellow Cloud. In my journal, it displays as having a missing entry as well, which I think may be part of the issue. My problem is that even though it displays the Safely Home quest as completed, every time I talk to Mellow Cloud or Grouch Voucher they still have the exlamation point above them despite not having anything to tell me. There is no more quest dialogue or anything. Upon exiting Cloudopolis, there's another issue where my quests keep telling me to go back to Cloudopolis even though there's nothing there. My exclamation points in Cantermore also randomly follow one of the Cantermore guards, but nothing is ending the Safely Home quest for me. This is extremely annoying and often leads to me wasting time in Cloudopolis and Cantermore thinking I have a new quest.

https://youtu.be/DvMuDO1OyD8

Here is a link showing what I've been going through every time I log in. I've changed servers and tried just about everything, but nothing's working.

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up