Changing Resolution crashes the game

Started by AstroFlare, 2017 Sep 10, 22:15:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

AstroFlare

2017 Sep 10, 22:15:12 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 13, 19:31:17 by AstroFlare
I opened the game, logged in just fine, started doing a quest on my pegasus character. Note that the window is slightly too big for my screen. Change the resolution to something slightly smaller. Game crashes. Open up the game, immediately crashes again. Repeat at least four more times. redownload the game, open it up, still crashes. Any way I can get some help? I've already tried deleting the video settings in Appdata/LocalLow/LOE, to no avail.

Quick Edit: Alright, so it turns out that the game crashing had nothing to do with the resolution changing.

It just straight up crashes after I close it, and it only seems to work again if I move it to an area I haven't had it in before. It's increasingly frustrating to have the game crash upon opening, without anything that should be able to make it crash. I can include Crash Logs if needed.

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up