Changing resolution caused the game to become unplayable

Started by KrissKross, 2017 Sep 10, 16:55:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KrissKross

2017 Sep 10, 16:55:18 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 10, 17:20:32 by ChamoTea Reason: Problem fixed.
So I changed my game's resolution to the max as it fits the size of my screen, however, after doing this the game wouldn't allow me to click whatsoever, the music still plays and my mouse continues to be the feather quilt whoever I cannot click anywhere on the screen.

I waited the 10 seconds for it to change back but it never did; I've redownloaded the game twice but alas it refuses to fix completely. :(

When I start the game up now I can't click on any of the options and the background does not move whilst I move my mouse, I cannot tell what's going on here and have not been able to pass the main menu the entire time apart from the first boot up of the game in which I changed the settings.

What can I do to fix this/is there a fix?

I really do want to play the game, and I hope it can be fixed.

Many thanks, Tea.

I'm running on Windows 10, 64 bit. Everything is up to date and I have absolutely no problems with my computer.

EDIT//
Problem fixed. =)

Dark_Twilight

Try editing or deleting VideoSettings.json in notepad or other text editor.

The location of VideoSettings.json is:

%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\loe\Legends of Equestria

KrissKross

Quote from: Dark_Twilight on 2017 Sep 10, 17:12:05Try editing or deleting VideoSettings.json in notepad or other text editor.

The location of VideoSettings.json is:

%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\loe\Legends of Equestria

Thank you so much - you are a life saver. =P

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up