What are you currently playing?

Started by Itty Bit, 2015 Feb 24, 14:29:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nell

I was playing on Stardew Valley for a few hours got tons of stuff growing.
(Also it's heavily modded... :P )

PonyxWright

I've been playing Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 a Lot lately. I've bought it many months ago, but recently I've been very in the mood for it, it's quite a fun game to me.

Dark Hooves

Armored Core 2 Another Age, I already have the Karasawa Mk.2.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Night Striker

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Void92

2017 Nov 20, 11:17:14 #304 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 20, 11:26:00 by DarkDawn
I'm playing Knights and Merchants Remake (KaM Remake in short, full KaM game required for this mod to work) At least once a day on multiplayer mode vs AI. I'd rather play it on single player mode, but the problem is that there are too few maps, you can't set peace time, and you can't ally with the AI. Why only one time ? Because building your base, economy, army and finishing off enemies takes LOTS of time on economical maps, but i like it anyway  ^-^ Other then that Fallout 4, Skyrim Special Edition, AoE 2 HD, Warhammer 40k Soulstorm, Diablo 1, AoE 1 and the Witcher 3, when i feel like playing these games :P

Night Striker

Playing a lot of Minecraft and Skyrim SE now, and funnily enough the Minecraft world I spawned in has me surrounded by mountains (extreme hills) and I love playing in it with my friends. I wonder if I have some kind of weird mountain obsession now, I do like playing in mountains or mountain-like places in games lately........

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Silver Gust

PS4 controller broke, so I can't play any of my PS4 games (I have a fair number of them) so I've been wasting time waiting for the holiday season (to be over) by playing idle/incremental/clicker games.

I'm hopelessly addicted to PokeIdle right now. Nearly 100% complete with Gen 1, after only 2 days of barely active play.

Idling to Rule The Gods is open in the background, currently in a UBC (my first UBC) despite having started playing this game over a year and a half ago.

Transport Defender is also open, though I usually only pop in for a few seconds at a time to use abilities and then minimize again until it's time to transfer (rebirth, ascension, etc in other games)

Also trying to get back into RuneScape now that I know that Fletching has been turned into a F2P skill. (Favorite skill <3)

Beyond that, a few dozen games on Kongregate that I don't care to list right now lol.

Oh, and I also have been playing a little Rag Doll Kung Fu on PS3. That game is oddly fun lol.

If my PS4 controller wasn't broken I'd be playing a few minutes of Warframe each day and a whole lot of Sword Art Online Hollow Realization.

... Sadly, I could probably continue for a good 30 minutes about gaming lol. But let's just be quiet and let somepony else post. xD
Twitter: @flatdragont ~ YouTube: The Flat Dragon ~ Twitch: The Flat Dragon

You can call me Silver. Or Silver Gust. Or Dragon. Whatever works. I plan to update my social media stuff soon.

ViktorT

I often install games than play in them.
Sometimes I play "MLP" (Gameloft, Android).
Also every few days I can play "Thief" (Gold edition).

Silver Gust

Knights of Valour dropped on PS4 and I am having trouble with a certain achievement.. Anypony here play Knights of Valour on PS4? (It's a free game, but has plenty of microtransactions)
Twitter: @flatdragont ~ YouTube: The Flat Dragon ~ Twitch: The Flat Dragon

You can call me Silver. Or Silver Gust. Or Dragon. Whatever works. I plan to update my social media stuff soon.

Little Fox

Star Wars Battlefront 2 on PS4
Pokemon Ultra Moon on 3DS

Sweet Brew

Monster Hunter: World
Minecraft
A few others. :v

McClaw

The Blockheads
Maybe some Minecraft, too.
And, of course, Legends of Equestria.
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Master Masher

Pokemon Black 2 i almost skipped over Unova entirely. X3
Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

Honey Bell

Legends of Equestria
Star Trek Online
RoboCraft
Space Engineers
Euro truck simulator 2
Train simulator 2017
Naval Action
Fractured space
Hello I'm Honey Bell. Got a problem, I'm all ears, and hooves *giggles*. You can always find me right here, in Discord or Ingame

altnecropony

Warthunder, PubG and Fortnite. Am biding my time till Monster Hunter Worlds comes to PC then that will be all i play for every waking moment i am not sleeping or doing something else.  :D

Itty Bit

Finally got around to finishing Yooka-Laylee. Man that game broke my heart. It was so bad.
I've also been playing a lot of Persona 5, which is incredible.

Stranger Wings

Aren't I glad for the latest Steam sale. Picked up Divinity: Original Sin, DOOM (2016), LISA: The Painful + DLC, and Skyshine's BEDLAM.

I wouldn't suggest googling ANY of those games tho. Just a disclaimer.

Other than that, I've been playing the usual.
War Thunder, a little bit of Warframe, Fallout 4, Dying Light, and I think it's time to get back to Viscera Cleanup Detail. :P
What is left after nuclear explosion? Dust.

altnecropony

At the moment

Filly Fantasy 6 (Final Fantasy 6 Rom hack)
Banjo and Kazooie
Rainbow 6 Siege
Thems Fightin Herds

Stranger Wings

2018 Mar 01, 05:33:27 #318 Last Edit: 2018 Mar 01, 05:35:00 by Stranger Wings
Welp. For some reason I decided to finally buy Mass Effect Trilogy. With all DLC's. Frickin EA finally brought them to Origin instead of that dumb system they had.

Been playing that for the last 4 days. I'm still on ME1.
What is left after nuclear explosion? Dust.

vitanotaicho

Have been playing Soul Worker, Just started the NA release, if anyone want to join i'm on NA server IGN: Adhelaid

Go Up