Mass Effect

Started by The Stars, 2012 Mar 19, 18:42:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Night Pony

Quote from: Ash on 2012 Apr 17, 16:28:09
Why do I feel like I'm the only one on this forum that plays pretty much exclusively on the PC? Everyone always plays multiplayer on a console, and the only console I ever "owned" was a nintendo NES and currently a PS2. :'(

What console?I'm sticking to PC.  ovO

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Ash

Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 Apr 17, 16:30:36

Yay I'm not completely alone! Now do you play multiplayer? If not then I'm back where I started.  :\

Night Pony

Quote from: Ash on 2012 Apr 17, 16:34:07
Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 Apr 17, 16:30:36

Yay I'm not completely alone! Now do you play multiplayer? If not then I'm back where I started.  :\

I tried mutli when demo released.It didn't grab me. (also i'm a pirate...)

Ash

Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 Apr 17, 16:35:49
I tried mutli when demo released.It didn't grab me...[/size]

Dang it.  :l

And why'd you have to make that text so little? I only noticed it when I replied.  If you really don't want people to know that why make it near invisible? Just curious.

Night Pony

So only the most curious can read it.  ovO

The Stars

Quote from: Malkies on 2012 Apr 17, 16:15:46
I think that, unless the extended cut is mind-blowing, I will not be buying anything Mass Effect related in the future (with the exception of the Garrus figure that is released here at the end of the month. Oh, and that Kasumi hoodie, should it ever come out *-*).
I'll still be playing it, but won't buy any of the DLC...
Oh and Ash, I'm on the 360

Still, I think Mass Effect was an AMAZING franchise, and I'm not gonna let a rather poorly thought through ending cause a mass effect (hehe, see what I did there?) On my opinions :P   

Now, If only I had ME3 On the PC (XD Havn't bought the game yet) , I would ring you guys up and play with you XD
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Vick McBread

look up MASS DEFFECT in youtube search engine...
hehehe
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

The Stars

Quote from: Vick McBread on 2012 Apr 17, 17:20:46
look up MASS DEFFECT in youtube search engine...
hehehe

XD Dear lord this is hillarious.
Heads up!

Malkies

Quote from: The Stars on 2012 Apr 17, 16:59:45
Still, I think Mass Effect was an AMAZING franchise, and I'm not gonna let a rather poorly thought through ending cause a mass effect (hehe, see what I did there?) On my opinions :P   

Oh, I see what you did there :/

I would normally agree with you but http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules.it, it hurt.
I dunno, maybe I'll eventually get over it. Or maybe the EC will be awesome and I will be able to love Mass Effect unconditionally again. I sure hope so :')

I'm still getting the Garrus figure. No amount of terrible endings can take away my love for Garrus. *-*

The Stars

Quote from: Malkies on 2012 Apr 17, 20:34:13
Quote from: The Stars on 2012 Apr 17, 16:59:45

Oh, I see what you did there :/

I would normally agree with you but http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules.it, it hurt.
I dunno, maybe I'll eventually get over it. Or maybe the EC will be awesome and I will be able to love Mass Effect unconditionally again. I sure hope so :')

I'm still getting the Garrus figure. No amount of terrible endings can take away my love for Garrus. *-*

XD You and Garrus should get a room.
Heads up!

Malkies

Quote from: The Stars on 2012 Apr 17, 21:01:21
XD You and Garrus should get a room.

It's a completely platonic sort of love!
Plus he has a bug face
=P

The Stars

Spoiler: show
XD And I deffinatly like that EDI get's to be your squad mate. And LOL, that joke she makes about not recycling the Oxygen supply was hillarious XD
Heads up!

Malkies

Quote from: The Stars on 2012 Apr 18, 14:35:22
XD And I deffinatly like that EDI get's to be your squad mate. And LOL, that joke she makes about not recycling the Oxygen supply was hillarious XD

I didn't mind having her as a squadmate, never used her in my squad, but the thing with Joker was... really creepy :I
I guess that they probably only put it in for lulz
but still
:I

Also, all of my lols.

DXLelouch

McSleuthburger

I used EDI alot because with her defense armor it makes her one of the better tanks in the game in my opinion
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Malkies

Hit N7 level 750 on multiplayer
Need a life
:I

McSleuthburger

eh ive seen people in the thousands, though im only 120 (every class is 20) so I dont know which one I want to redo first
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

kremsly

Quote from: kremsly on 2012 Apr 12, 15:20:33
(spoilers) i need to get mass effect 3 already and wrap up my play through of it. but first would you say buying the kasumi DLC is worth it if you've already finished the main story line?
well i got the kasumi DLC it was worth it and thanks for the advice Malkies and i also got mass effect 3  :D

Malkies

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2012 Apr 24, 15:59:08
eh ive seen people in the thousands, though im only 120 (every class is 20) so I dont know which one I want to redo first
I've been promoting classes as soon as they reach level 20 because when I inevitably get fed up with multiplayer, I will have a massive war asset score in single player, hopefully enough so that I can still get the 'best' ending whilst my galactic readiness sits at 50% :)
Quote from: kremsly on 2012 Apr 24, 16:35:34
Quote from: kremsly on 2012 Apr 12, 15:20:33
(spoilers) i need to get mass effect 3 already and wrap up my play through of it. but first would you say buying the kasumi DLC is worth it if you've already finished the main story line?
well i got the kasumi DLC it was worth it and thanks for the advice Malkies and i also got mass effect 3  :D
Yay! :D
She's brill, huh? :D
(She has a very tiny role in ME3 unfortunately, but so do most of the ME2 squad)

Malkies

Double post... Whatever, it's been ages.

GUY GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS
LOOK WHAT I GOT IN THE POST TODAY

:3 :3 :3
The paint job is a bit rubbish but I don't care.
I have a Garrus figure and he comes with a mini Widow!

(I really need shelves. He is currently sat atop my wardrobe with Tali, Pinkie Pie and my entire Pokémon collection which has been in boxes for almost a year...)

Go Up