Another Open Server Weekend, January 24th-26th!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Dec 07, 13:07:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ramisha

Try downloading from the torrent, I didn't have any trouble with it.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxOFrZEgMQzSU19VR0dYOEhTOGM/edit?pli=1
(warning: the page may be in Croatian because you know that's my language, everything I view in Google gets translated)

LostSanity

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Jan 23, 11:48:21
Try downloading from the torrent, I didn't have any trouble with it.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxOFrZEgMQzSU19VR0dYOEhTOGM/edit?pli=1
(warning: the page may be in Croatian because you know that's my language, everything I view in Google gets translated)

I can't download torrents.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Pipkin

There are links to direct .zip downloads as well

LostSanity

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Jan 23, 12:26:35
There are links to direct .zip downloads as well

Um... those are the ones that aren't working...

X3
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Solar Chaser

i had to use windows explorer to open up for my downloads, google chrome did not want to open up anything

i also had to use a different download program just to download it.

CMC Scootaloo

Apparently, you changed the name of the places.
I hoped it's just some kind of work title when I read "Cloudopolis" during the stream event, but now it's really a thing it seems....
Has Hasbro demanded from you that you change the name of the places?

Also, I ran into a little (big?) problem:

I already started the game and got to the title screen to ensure everything works fine tomorrow, but the game starts only in window mode and I can't make the window bigger.
And I also can't open the settings, where I can maybe find a fullscreen option.
Are there any solutions for that?
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Shift

Tech error, the download page for windows keeps on saying; 'Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.'

I'm assuming there's a server overload?

Howitzer

Quote from: CMC Scootaloo

I already started the game and got to the title screen to ensure everything works fine tomorrow, but the game starts only in window mode and I can't make the window bigger.

ALT+ENTER, that'll get you to fullscreen
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

CMC Scootaloo

Quote from: Howitzer on 2014 Jan 23, 16:57:36
Quote from: CMC Scootaloo

ALT+ENTER, that'll get you to fullscreen

Thanks! 0:)
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Applestack

I hope nothing bad happens. I've been waiting for this for 3 years now and this will be my 1st time playing it.
"Lights of hope that keep the world turning are carved in the heart, staring at the sky spreading yonder."

MossfireX

I'm sorry...I feel like such a noob, but, where's the download for the game for the open-server weekend? DX

Pipkin

Game Updates-There is a thread there with the links

CMC Scootaloo

How can I make screenshots in the game, that are immediately saved to my hard drive?
Last year, there was a key for that, but this time no one has mentioned one.

Oh, and it would be nice for some if you would add the controls in the news on the homepage! 0:)

FanofRainbowDash

I got the game up! YESSS!!!!!! Now all I have to do is wait for the servers to open  :3

CMC Scootaloo

I'm trying to log in right now. 0:)
Oh, and I already ran into the first bug:

When I hit the Windows key to get back to the desktop while playing, I can't reopen the game anymore.......
I'm forced to shut it down and to start it new then, which makes it a bit uncomfortable to leave the game short to look something up here in the forum. :s

Quote from: FanofRainbowDash on 2014 Jan 23, 23:59:16
I got the game up! YESSS!!!!!! Now all I have to do is wait for the servers to open  :3

Have you read my answer on your profile?
Hope we can meet, Babs! 0:)

Darkarrow

I dnt know if im the only one but its 12;16 and the game tells me error could not login......Any chance why that would happen?
DarkArrow

Pipkin

2014 Jan 24, 00:36:26 #217 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 24, 00:38:15 by Pipkin
nah, i've been trying for a while now, got in once but my pony was glitched in the floor and I haven't gotten in since.  I assume it's due to the traffic.  Just keep trying and i'm sure you can get in eventually

Actually, I got in right after posting this, it's the traffic

Desert_Dunes

has anypony else noticed the possible FoE reference?
its a cutie mark   "Lightbringer"
am i the only one whos noticed this or am i makeing a connection when none was intended?

CrabApple

I cant get in. I tryed 50 times and it just says failed to connect. Has anyone actualy gotten in yet?
[move=9][/move]

Go Up