-Fresh start in Canterlot- JUMP IN!

Started by cloudyraindrops90, 2016 Jan 27, 16:17:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SandFire

After reading for a while Shadow decides to leave a note for Marble somewhere where she will notice it and walked outside.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Purple

Sparkle got up from the couch, picking some corn flakes out of her mane with her magic.  She turns to Game, setting out a bowl of food and a bowl of water for him.  "I'm going to head out for a bit.  Don't get into too much trouble while i'm gone, ok?" she said, putting on a light coat.  She walked out the door, and locked it behind her.

Sparkle walked through the streets of Canterlot, letting out a heavy sigh.  She was a bit exhausted from today, and needed some time to rest.  She decided to go to the park and relax for a bit. 

The park was pleasant and calm, greenery flourishing everywhere you looked.  Sparkle walked through the park, eventually finding a large tree with a few benches around it.  Thinking the tree looked peaceful, she teleported up into the branches, and sat down.  Her teleportation made a bit of noise though, and rustled some of the leaves, causing them to fall below her.

Jcfraven

2016 Feb 01, 22:23:57 #182 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 01, 22:31:38 by Jcfraven
Not too deep in his slumber, and his hearing slightly heightened by his hybrid nature, Raven hears the unnatural, yet familiar noise of a teleportation spell, and then rustling. Waking up from it, he looks at the tree with the pony on it.

"Well, you usually don't see pretty mares teleporting into 'nasty trees'," He comments to her, smiling and chuckling a bit, quoting the sarcasm of what he tends to hear from others of the city.

Purple

Sparkle looked down at Raven from the tree, not realizing that somepony else was there.  "Eheheh... hi," she said, blushing ever so slightly at being called 'pretty.'  She hadn't been called pretty since... well, thats another long story.  She wasn't really sure what to say to the stallion, so she resorted to her automatic greeting towards new ponies.  "Er.. my name's Sparkle Chord.  Nice to meet you!" she said with a cheery(yet slightly awkward) smile.

SandFire

Shadow after wandering for a while ended up at the bakery. Finding Marble asleep on the counter she walks up to her gentle nudging her with a wing.

Jcfraven

2016 Feb 02, 05:02:55 #185 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 02, 07:07:49 by Jcfraven
Quote from: Purple on 2016 Feb 01, 23:18:24
Sparkle looked down at Raven from the tree, not realizing that somepony else was there.  "Eheheh... hi," she said, blushing ever so slightly at being called 'pretty.'  She hadn't been called pretty since... well, thats another long story.  She wasn't really sure what to say to the stallion, so she resorted to her automatic greeting towards new ponies.  "Er.. my name's Sparkle Chord.  Nice to meet you!" she said with a cheery(yet slightly awkward) smile.

"The pleasure is all mine, my dear. My name is Raven Star. If I may ask, why are you in said tree?" He responds, inquisitive, finding cute the awkwardness, trying but failing to slightly hide his face due to blushing as he thinks of it, as his fur makes a blush painfully obvious.

Misty Fly

*Marble wakes up*
Marble : huh wha? oh Shadow? how did you find me?
Magic...

SandFire

"We'll this is where you work. You must be tired I mean you still have the closed sign still up." Shadow says.

Misty Fly

Marble : wha? i could sworn it said Open...*she shakes her head* well back to work i guess...*she starts beating dough*
Magic...

SandFire

Shadow watches as she went straight back to baking as if Shadow wasn't around anymore.

Misty Fly

Marble : would you look at that its 19:30...cmon lets go...*she cleans up and heads for the exit*
Magic...

SandFire

Shadow follows getting a feeling their is a lot more to Marble than meets the eye.

Misty Fly

*Marble starts heading home and bumps into Deep Sense*
Marble : you again??
Deep Sense : out of all the ponies in this city i bumped into you again...*sigh* do you know any place i could stay? it seems my associates in this city are out of reach...
Magic...

SandFire

Following Marble back to her house she watches as Marble bumps into a annoyed pony and watches as they talk.

Misty Fly

Marble : you could stay at my place i have plenty of space...
Deep Sense : oh no worries i.ll pay for it...
Magic...

Gamepad

Game whined, he didn't like being trapped in. It reminded him too much of all the times he has been caught or teased. Devouring the food trying to comfort himself he continued to waddle around the apartment alone waiting for the pony to return.

Purple

2016 Feb 02, 13:12:03 #196 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 02, 13:14:38 by Purple
Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Feb 02, 05:02:55
"The pleasure is all mine, my dear. My name is Raven Star. If I may ask, why are you in said tree?" He responds, inquisitive, finding cute the awkwardness, trying but failing to slightly hide his face due to blushing as he thinks of it, as his fur makes a blush painfully obvious.

Sparkle smiled a bit.  "Oh, I was just up here to relax a bit.  I dunno why, but I find trees are great for hiding in to escape the stress of life," she explains, realizing that sounded a bit silly. 

cloudyraindrops90

Cloudy, as always, was pulling an all-nighter. She Opened up her laptop and played minecraft.
{The door is open, I am back again}

Misty Fly

Marble : fine *they both head towards home*
Magic...

Jcfraven

2016 Feb 02, 13:49:53 #199 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 02, 13:55:34 by Jcfraven
Quote from: Purple on 2016 Feb 02, 13:12:03
Sparkle smiled a bit.  "Oh, I was just up here to relax a bit.  I dunno why, but I find trees are great for hiding in to escape the stress of life," she explains, realizing that sounded a bit silly.

"I'm amazed, you're unlike the other residents. Many tend to insult me when it comes to trees, even though I rarely get on them," He comments, laughing a bit. "However, I'd get on them more often if it meant seeing you more," He continues, smiling more, but then after kicking himself mentally for talking like this, realizing she probably didn't much care for his flirting and compliments, his face turning more red, out of embarrassment and frustration.

"Sorry, I'll shut up if you wish," He says.

Go Up