powerpuff meets cutiemark

Started by ATMYHOUSEIMABRONY, 2013 Oct 21, 00:57:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ATMYHOUSEIMABRONY

hey guys i noticed something while i was wathing double rainboom by zach rich the cmc are the pony verson of the power puff girls for a few reasons 1 both the shows were made by our lauren faust 2 they have the same personalities apple bloom even has the same bow tie on her head i mean it makes sense

Tiger

If I'm not wrong, the Cutie Mark Crusaders were based off the Power Puff Girls, and made similar to them.

Applebloom = Blossom
Sweetie Belle = Bubbles
Scootaloo = Buttercup

Unfortunately not all of them can fly so thats a minus point

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Chishio Kunrin

Yeah, I noticed that a while back. Applebloom is the bow-wearing leader, Sweetie Belle is the cute bubbly one, and Scootaloo is the tomboy.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

GoldenTerrabyte

Oh! Never realized. *GASP* Someday they'll have SUPERPOWERS! YES! Sweetie Belle with super powers? It would create a paradox because of cuteness.
I'm back

MrSpyro

If it's true, I WILL quit this fandom. I absolutely despise the powerpuff girls.
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

FanofRainbowDash

I just HAPPENED to have an old comic strip about that before my computer died on me...   D:

MrSpyro

LOLJK! Nothing would make me stop being a brony, even my dad (I made him promise not to make fun of me for being a brony, but he did it anyways)
Derp race!

FanofRainbowDash

I found the old comic strip on my backup flash drive!  :D And it hasn't changed since the last time I backed it up! I think I made this in 2012. I didn't draw a lot at all back then.
Spoiler: show

MrSpyro

Quote from: FanofRainbowDash on 2014 Feb 04, 12:20:39
I found the old comic strip on my backup flash drive!  :D And it hasn't changed since the last time I backed it up! I think I made this in 2012. I didn't draw a lot at all back then.
Spoiler: show

#strange
Derp race!

Go Up