Things a little strange that I've seen in the show

Started by alexandas, 2012 Dec 01, 11:11:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

alexandas

Hello everypony, has anypony noticed anything that is strange about the show, as in incorrect, well I have
1. The cutie mark is supposed to be on ONE side, but that side changes a lot
2. They've had electricity for a long time and did not introduce it noticeably until episode 52
3. Pinkie Pie (this could go on forever) has abilities from pegasi and unicorns examples: pinkie sense = unicorn, pinkies rocket thing and her going so fast that shes basically flying = pegasus

This is all I've noticed so far, if anypony found anything I'd like to know, and I'm not dising ponies or trying to say the show is bad here, I just think it's interesting.
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Rad Thunder

There's an easy explanation for number 3...

She's Pinkie Pie. ovO

alexandas

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 Dec 01, 11:14:07
There's an easy explanation for number 3...

She's Pinkie Pie. ovO

Yes of course that's the reason, but still it really doesn't make much sense why she gets all the awesome powers.
[CENTER][/CENTER]
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328

Rad Thunder

There's a reason for that too...

She's Pinkie Pie! ovO

alexandas

okay, I knew that, I have another one
Everyponies afraid of the Everfree forest, but they're not afraid of the evil ponies: discord, King sombre, Queen Chrysallis, etc.
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Chishio Kunrin

Cutie Mark: I think they made it to where they have a cutie mark on both sides, just to make it easier.

Electricity: Lauren Faust has specifically said that she doesn't want there to be actual electronics and electric power in Equestria. She says that everything that would normally run on electricity is actually enchanted with magic by unicorns.

Pinkie Pie: I think it's a running gag for her to be able to use cartoon physics. She's more cartoon-like than the rest of the ponies. This lets her do a lot of the non-earthpony things that she does.

Everfree Forest: In one of the episodes, they kind of explain why it's scary. A lot of things in Everfree happen on their own, such as day and night, weather, etc. which is unnatural to the ponies. They're used to everything being influenced by ponies, rather than everything happening on its own.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Book Smarts

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Dec 01, 15:19:13
Cutie Mark: I think they made it to where they have a cutie mark on both sides, just to make it easier.

Electricity: Lauren Faust has specifically said that she doesn't want there to be actual electronics and electric power in Equestria. She says that everything that would normally run on electricity is actually enchanted with magic by unicorns.

Pinkie Pie: I think it's a running gag for her to be able to use cartoon physics. She's more cartoon-like than the rest of the ponies. This lets her do a lot of the non-earthpony things that she does.

Everfree Forest: In one of the episodes, they kind of explain why it's scary. A lot of things in Everfree happen on their own, such as day and night, weather, etc. which is unnatural to the ponies. They're used to everything being influenced by ponies, rather than everything happening on its own.

Everfree Forest is free as free can get  lol

Tiger

Quote from: alexandas on 2012 Dec 01, 11:11:00

Have you ever seen Twilight with one side blank flank and one side cutie mark when she turns around? No, right? So they're actually on both sides. It's just lazy toys that they make.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

alexandas

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Dec 02, 01:36:21

Have you ever seen Twilight with one side blank flank and one side cutie mark when she turns around? No, right? So they're actually on both sides. It's just lazy toys that they make.

interesting
but still the everfree forest shouldn't be so scared of
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Dec 02, 10:35:40 #9 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 02, 10:39:10 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: alexandas on 2012 Dec 02, 10:05:15

interesting
but still the everfree forest shouldn't be so scared of

Like I said, it was explained in an episode:
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Dec 01, 15:19:13

People have a tendency to be afraid of or reject things that seem unnatural and/or unknown. Ponies have that same tendency. They were afraid of Zecora because she was unknown and unnatural. They're afraid of Everfree Forest because it's unknown and unnatural, to them.

Not to mention, it has strange plants like Poison Joke, and there are scary dangerous monsters living in there, like manticores and timberwolves and apparently a dragon.

alexandas

that, is exactly why my OC lives in the Everfree, strange plants and animals, and a perfect hiding place for forbidden books
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Tiger

Quote from: alexandas on 2012 Dec 02, 10:45:46
that, is exactly why my OC lives in the Everfree, strange plants and animals, and a perfect hiding place for forbidden books

That's YOUR oc. For most average ponies, they find it scary and don't want to live there.

Tiger's an exception when entering the forest though. She's armed enough ovO

Zbizo

Just buy a toy of her, she has a cutie mark on one side there
In episodes she is turning left, right, etc. and she has cutie mark on both sides

Tiger

Quote from: Zbizo on 2012 Dec 03, 01:45:15
Just buy a toy of her, she has a cutie mark on one side there

I know that. That's why I'm saying they're lazy with the toys, putting the CM on only one side instead of both.

alexandas

Hmm, okay then, about the Cutiemark, here's one ALLICORNS! (please everypony don't get this thread locked)
[CENTER][/CENTER]

LaptopCommandStation

As long as everypony stays on topic and any debates are held in a responsible and mature manner the thread won't be locked.
I don't think there's any need for alarm atm  :D

alexandas

well staying on topic about alicorns is VERY dangerous because people won't act mature, anyway anyone have an idea on allicorns

I personally think that they probably are created to be gods, and if some how they mated they would have a mutated alicorn that was like an average pony but an alicorn, it's a small theory but it does make sense
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: alexandas on 2012 Dec 03, 19:42:31
Hmm, okay then, about the Cutiemark, here's one ALLICORNS! (please everypony don't get this thread locked)

Your statement doesn't make sense. o.O

alexandas

the cutie mark part was from the previous stuff if that's what you meant

other wise how does me saying don't lock topic not make sense?  Everypony gets really debative on the subject of alicorns, and threads get locked from debates
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Chishio Kunrin

Where did the alicorn part come from, though?

Go Up