14th Recon Equestrian Royal Air Force

Started by xxboeing777xx, 2014 Apr 29, 18:59:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

xxboeing777xx

The 14th Recon Equestrian Royal Air Force registrations are here!  If you are a pony who is patriotic and also who likes guerrilla warfare and flying, you should be in the 14th Recon!  We are looking for the "BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST"  of among everypony.  Yes, I said everypony!  We have wingsuits in which can carry payload and bring up more power than an average pegasi can fly!  The good thing is that all pony races can fly with us too!  All you got to do is to copy this format below and post them on the comments below this topic:

Name (Pony Name) :

Experience: examples like military experience or flying experience

Reason: Why you want to join the 14th Recon?   
ENLIST IN THE 14th EQUESTRIAN FIGHTER SQUADRON!  WE NEED PONIES LIKE YOU!

Electric Slide

2014 Apr 29, 20:10:07 #1 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 29, 21:38:32 by Electric Slide
Pony name: Electric Slide, AKA Cobalt.

Experience: i was a filly in Manehattan looking forward to be like my father in the Equestrian Rangers. so at 18 i started training at fort Saddleston, The drill sarge said i was a natural, so he had me pick what elite military branch i wished to join. Thus i decided to join the 14th Recon. I packed up my stuff and moved out.
Reason: I wanted to follow my fathers hoof steps and fight for my kingdom! Knowing that i just could be an asset to Equestria someday.

xxboeing777xx

Well, that's not military experience!  Its not video gaming and all that.  Do you know how to do your faces?  Also, are you in the JROTC irl?

But Anyways, your kinda in.  Lemme decide.
ENLIST IN THE 14th EQUESTRIAN FIGHTER SQUADRON!  WE NEED PONIES LIKE YOU!

Lucien

Name (Pony Name) : Cecil Lux

Experience: The pony has been a Ponyville night watch for a very long time. He can talk his way out of a fight, and often talks other ponies out of fights. He has powerful wings, and, while he is not a very fast flier (he can fly about half the speed of Rainbow Dash), he is extremely agile and uses his wings to help him dodge attacks, and even blow enemies backwards.

Reason: This pony lives to help people find their way. He is not much of a pony for fighting in wars, but he is extremely intelligent, and, with time, could a powerful diplomat or even a tactician for the group.

NOTE: This character will not be active very often.
Starting anew. I am a musician. My past here means nothing.

Electric Slide

2014 Apr 29, 21:31:01 #4 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 29, 21:40:14 by Electric Slide
Quote from: xxboeing777xx on 2014 Apr 29, 20:33:17
Well, that's not military experience!  Its not video gaming and all that.  Do you know how to do your faces?  Also, are you in the JROTC irl?

But Anyways, your kinda in.  Lemme decide.
sorry mate, i was out of RP. i thought you meant of how much tactical know-how i knew.  fyi, i fixed my earlier entry. And once again sorry for being out of character back there, i had a LONG day.

Go Up