Make Your Own Roleplays

Started by Cloudy Skies, 2018 Jan 06, 16:20:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cloudy Skies

In this post, you will reply to this and in that reply make your own roleplay, there will be a winner at the end, there is no prizes, it's just for fun. I'm looking for...

Good Grammar :D

Good Backstory X3

Good Puncuation ;)

And finally just a good vibe! :/
Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

Onyx Quill

I'll bite. :D

Paradise Lose

"Long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light." -John Milton

Equestria has fallen. All four of the Princesses are imprisoned in Tartarus, along with the Elements of Harmony (Mane Six), the Alicorn Flurry Heart, and the Pillars of Equestria. The forces of Lord Tirek, freed from Tartarus himself by unknown means, have overrun the land. They have spread far and wide, stealing the magic of Celestia's subjects and enslaving them. With the Princesses and all rivals out of the way, Tirek focuses on his ultimate goal: unlocking the secrets of the ancient Alicorns, who are said to have attained eternal life and unimaginable power. Tirek is aided in his quest by a mysterious alchemist with ties to Princess Celestia herself.

The major cities are all tightly under his control...

In the far corners of Equestria, however, a Resistance movement begins to form under the leadership of a mysterious unicorn with a dark past. Working in concert with her chief lieutenant, she has managed to bring a ray of hope to the oppressed ponies of Equestria.

However, forces are rising that threaten to snuff out the Resistance before it can become a danger to Lord Tirek's power. Agents of the oppressor and traitors from within could extinguish any hope of freeing Equestria.

Will you join the Resistance and fight against Tirek's tyranny? Will you join him, and aid in his quest for ultimate power? Or will you take another path? Fighting the conflict in your own way, or avoiding it altogether? In this paradise lost, there are many paths you can take...

When you've walked my road and you've seen what I've seen,
You won't try to talk about your magic friends.
You'll know dang well why I have this glint in my eye.
And I won't cry beneath anypony's hoof again.
-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

Go Up