A Winter Vacation [Sign-up/Jump-in]

Started by indigoEruption, 2017 Nov 25, 01:55:23

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

Watching the pony and griffon begin to leave, the pair of wolves relaxed and Game plopped himself down.

"Maybe they`ll give us some food if we follow them?" Game offered, thinking they seem nice enough.

"How can we trust them?" Violet stated, still not trusting the pair.

"They did free me, they can't be that bad." Game said, trying to convince his mate. "Might have some fresh food inside and a fire."

"I`m not sure." Violet stated, visibly unsure. "I`ll follow you." 

"Good." Game smiled, and slowly plodded off after the pony and griffon, in hope of food and warmth.

Nightshade Star

I sat down on the snow, peering closer and realizing that The chubby wolf from my camping adventure with Onyx, Scarlet, Wonder and the others, Miru, and Colere are together, with a female wolf that looks like a thinner version of Lupe, as Onyx called said chubby wolf. Probably chubwoofer's sister.

Gamepaw

2017 Dec 03, 18:13:15 #22 Last Edit: 2017 Dec 03, 18:16:21 by Gamepaw
Quote from: Nightshade Star on 2017 Dec 03, 15:58:04I sat down on the snow, peering closer and realizing that The chubby wolf from my camping adventure with Onyx, Scarlet, Wonder and the others, Miru, and Colere are together, with a female wolf that looks like a thinner version of Lupe, as Onyx called said chubby wolf. Probably chubwoofer's sister.
(Do you have to use other RPs as part of your backstory? It messes up how Game would do things, and this isn't an RP by someone who was in Campfire anyway. Like the Canterlot RP, I had to go back and change everything because I wasn't told everyone remembered Campfire.)

Odd One

Character
Spoiler: show
NAME: Lollipop Candy (Candycolt)
SPECIES: Earth Pony
PERSONALITY: Kind-hearted, generous, fun-loving, and goofy
APPEARANCE: Lollipop is fairly tall and has white fur. His mane and tail consist of different shades and tints of red. He typically paints red circles on his cheeks and wears peppermint colored gloves on his front hooves. His eyes hold the same colors as a piece of candy corn. And his cutie mark is two crossed lollipops.

Lollipop sat atop of a large wooden cart, a thick coat covering his upper body to help fight off the cold. While sitting on the cart, he was using two branches he found to push it across the snow covered ground as if he were rowing a boat. This had been going on for some time now and he wondered if he would ever find the little lodge he was told about. Before long, he found himself coming upon a mountain edge. Stopping, he peered down, spotting the very location he was looking for. It couldn't be seen through his coat, but there was a bright smile on his face...until the carts started rolling forward on its own...

"Uh oh..." He screamed a little as he fund his cart rolling forward, picking up speed as it rolled down the side. For a moment, he questioned how it was rolling with ease through the snow, but that thought vanished when he found himself crashing into the back of the lodge, his body becoming very well-acquainted with the wall before falling flat on his back in the snow. His eyes spun around in his head for a moment as he laid there. "Owie...that hurt mah face..."

indigoEruption

Ink jumped at hearing a crash behind him, at the lodge. He turned around quickly, tail tucked up against his flank as he cowered while under Colere's wing still. Okay he is definitely spooked now. There was a crash, and now there are wolves following them! He looks up at the griffin a bit with those wide, fearful eyes, then decided to back up a bit more. Towards the lodge. He glanced over in the crash's direction, feeling a bit relieved it was only another pony.
He wants to ask if the other is okay, but he finds his voice is nowhere to be heard. Choked up by fear.
He must've become awfully spooked. Hopefully, he'll calm down again soon.

ColourKitty

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2017 Dec 02, 16:58:46Watching the pony and griffon begin to leave, the pair of wolves relaxed and Game plopped himself down.

"Maybe they`ll give us some food if we follow them?" Game offered, thinking they seem nice enough.

"How can we trust them?" Violet stated, still not trusting the pair.

"They did free me, they can't be that bad." Game said, trying to convince his mate. "Might have some fresh food inside and a fire."

"I`m not sure." Violet stated, visibly unsure. "I`ll follow you."

"Good." Game smiled, and slowly plodded off after the pony and griffon, in hope of food and warmth.

Colere took a step back, glaring at the two wolves. He did not trust them getting so close to his pony friend.

Quote from: Odd One on 2017 Dec 03, 18:23:25Character
Spoiler: show
NAME: Lollipop Candy (Candycolt)
SPECIES: Earth Pony
PERSONALITY: Kind-hearted, generous, fun-loving, and goofy
APPEARANCE: Lollipop is fairly tall and has white fur. His mane and tail consist of different shades and tints of red. He typically paints red circles on his cheeks and wears peppermint colored gloves on his front hooves. His eyes hold the same colors as a piece of candy corn. And his cutie mark is two crossed lollipops.

Lollipop sat atop of a large wooden cart, a thick coat covering his upper body to help fight off the cold. While sitting on the cart, he was using two branches he found to push it across the snow covered ground as if he were rowing a boat. This had been going on for some time now and he wondered if he would ever find the little lodge he was told about. Before long, he found himself coming upon a mountain edge. Stopping, he peered down, spotting the very location he was looking for. It couldn't be seen through his coat, but there was a bright smile on his face...until the carts started rolling forward on its own...

"Uh oh..." He screamed a little as he fund his cart rolling forward, picking up speed as it rolled down the side. For a moment, he questioned how it was rolling with ease through the snow, but that thought vanished when he found himself crashing into the back of the lodge, his body becoming very well-acquainted with the wall before falling flat on his back in the snow. His eyes spun around in his head for a moment as he laid there. "Owie...that hurt mah face..."

Colere's feathers ruffled up and his head shot over to the sound of a crash. Is someone in danger? He worried slightly.

Quote from: indigoEruption on 2017 Dec 03, 18:42:56Ink jumped at hearing a crash behind him, at the lodge. He turned around quickly, tail tucked up against his flank as he cowered while under Colere's wing still. Okay he is definitely spooked now. There was a crash, and now there are wolves following them! He looks up at the griffin a bit with those wide, fearful eyes, then decided to back up a bit more. Towards the lodge. He glanced over in the crash's direction, feeling a bit relieved it was only another pony.
He wants to ask if the other is okay, but he finds his voice is nowhere to be heard. Choked up by fear.
He must've become awfully spooked. Hopefully, he'll calm down again soon.

Colere nudged the scared pony with his beak and moved towards the lodge.

"I heard a crash. We should check it out."

He flicked his tail and tried moving Ink towards the crash site.
Corruption depends on the person.

Character Ref's: Colere

Gamepaw

Violet Brushed against the larger wolf's side as they continued on their way towards the house, hoping for some shelter, their ears perked as a crash was heard.

Odd One

2017 Dec 03, 19:10:40 #27 Last Edit: 2017 Dec 03, 20:32:53 by Odd One
Lollipop lifted his head, shaking it to straighten his eyes before hopping back onto his hooves. He placed a hoof to his muzzle and rubbed it, massaging the pain away as he looked to the side to spot his very blurry looking cart, his current visual issues making him blind to the fact that there was anyone else near him.
"Win!"

Nightshade Star

indigoEruption

Quote from: Nightshade Star on 2017 Dec 05, 14:51:44(HAPPY BIRTHDAY INK COMET!!!!!)
((Thank you!!))
Ink nodded and went with Colere towards the crash, ears down and back against his head out of fear. He hated being so timid, but... He just wasn't sure of the dangers.
That, and where he met Colere on his last journey was awfully dangerous. It left him a bit apprehensive of others' intentions.

Nightshade Star

Quote from: indigoEruption on 2017 Dec 05, 16:58:39((Thank you!!))
Ink nodded and went with Colere towards the crash, ears down and back against his head out of fear. He hated being so timid, but... He just wasn't sure of the dangers.
That, and where he met Colere on his last journey was awfully dangerous. It left him a bit apprehensive of others' intentions.
(No problemo ;) )

I trotted/ran to the fallen pony. "Are you okay?" I asked, not even caring if they were gonna be my future enemy or not.

Julien999

((Wait, it was his birthday? Ah. Happy (late) Birthday, then!))

Nightshade Star

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2017 Dec 03, 18:13:15(Do you have to use other RPs as part of your backstory? It messes up how Game would do things, and this isn't an RP by someone who was in Campfire anyway. Like the Canterlot RP, I had to go back and change everything because I wasn't told everyone remembered Campfire.)
(That's what I usually do *le shrug*)

ColourKitty

Quote from: indigoEruption on 2017 Dec 05, 16:58:39((Thank you!!))

Colere walked up to the crashed pony, his feet making the snow crunch under him. Looking over Lollipop, his face flat.

"He appears to be fine,"

Colere mumbled to Ink.
Corruption depends on the person.

Character Ref's: Colere

Odd One

2017 Dec 07, 10:53:24 #34 Last Edit: 2017 Dec 09, 11:12:37 by Odd One
Lollipop's ears twitch as he hears something approaching him. He's sightly relieved to hear a pony's voice, but is having trouble actually seeing them. He squints as he looks at them. At the moment, they were just a blur. "A little rough around the edges, but I think I should be fine." He knocks on his head with a hoof, smiling as his vision starts to clear. "That's better!"

indigoEruption

Ink looked over at Colere, brows scrunched together in worry.
"Are you sure? I mean... He seems to have bumped his head rather hard. Maybe we should bring him inside?" Ink peeps out. He looks over and notices Nightlight also checking on the crashed pony. Maybe she would be able to help him more? He's not sure of the extent of her magic, but maybe?
He looked back at the cart as well, curious what was in it, but decided not to investigate.
Angry mumbling filled his head, reminding him of the possible danger lurking nearby. He panicked for a moment, turning around completely with wide eyes. The wolves. Oh lordy he forgot the wolves! They could be chew toys! His eyes flicked about, but he couldn't see anything immediately. That didn't fill him with the sense of security, oh no. He just looked stressed under the Griffin's wing, a frown prominent on his face.

Gamepaw

Game tilted his head slightly with confusion at the strange pony's actions, while Violet just stood vigilant.

"That pony is weird." Game offered, finding everything they do to be somewhat strange.

"Are you sure we can trust them?" Violet quizzed, still uncertain about the other creatures near them.

"If they were going to do something to us, they'd have already done it." Game replied. "Besides, you can probably handle them all and I could sit on one."

Nightshade Star

2017 Dec 09, 10:53:01 #37 Last Edit: 2017 Dec 09, 18:05:28 by Nightshade Star
"That's good, but there's a severe bruise on your head," I responded. "We should get you inside soon, so it's easier to heal." I can't really do anything out in the cold. It takes up too much power, even for me to do a healing spell. I'll probably be tired.
Quote from: indigoEruption on 2017 Dec 08, 20:17:08Angry mumbling filled his head, reminding him of the possible danger lurking nearby. He panicked for a moment, turning around completely with wide eyes. The wolves. Oh lordy he forgot the wolves! They could be chew toys! His eyes flicked about, but he couldn't see anything immediately. That didn't fill him with the sense of security, oh no. He just looked stressed under the Griffin's wing, a frown prominent on his face.
I also notice Miru looking at the wolves, kinda scared about them.
"I think the chubby one is fine," I whispered in Miru's ear, "He looks like he's completely safe and actually likes people." Then I looked at the female. "But the female I don't know about." I added.

Odd One

2017 Dec 09, 11:11:36 #38 Last Edit: 2017 Dec 09, 11:13:44 by Odd One
"There's a bruise?" He tried to look up at his own head, even though common sense would normally tell you that even trying is, above all else, stupid. So after figuring out he wouldn't be able to see it, he shrugged it off.
"I'm a big pony, I'll be fine.
I do, however, like the idea of seeing the inside of this place though."
He said, motioning to the vacation home.
"Do you think it'll be as captivating inside as it is outside?" He asked to no pony in particular. "More importantly; Will there be ice cream?"

Gamepaw

(When I use Gamepaw, I tend to reset him after every RP. So he has no prior knowledge of any other ponies, so if you make references to Campfire Stories, I will just ignore them. :) 

Go Up