Wanders Tavern [Open-RP]

Started by DrifterCrow, 2017 Sep 14, 16:21:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ColourKitty

Quote from: Nightshade Star on 2017 Dec 03, 16:03:44I smiled, thinking, Can he not be cute for a few seconds?! My face flushed for a few moments, but I felt bubbly inside, maybe helpless.

(HAMILPUN

Colere twitched a bit, one his wings lifting a bit. He quickly put it down though, as his eyes didn't like the light that rushed in. He had heard that thought. He did not like that thought. His feathers stood on end. He mumbled something under his breath slightly, his claws digging into the table. He was clearly not content anymore.
Corruption depends on the person.

Character Ref's: Colere

Nightshade Star

I see Colere having a mental breakdown. I decided to just confess as much as I can, to try to explain to Colere about Miru.
I'm sorry, I thought. I kinda already realized he was telepathic, because he took reactions to every single one of my thoughts, and who wouldn't cringe at what I thought just now?
I had a gigantic crush on Miru ever since we met in high school. His bright and childish disposition is what made he fall in love. He probably didn't even know I existed, but still I looked at him from the corner of my eye I try to control myself, but it's hard to, and I can only do something that helps it. I really hope that you understand.
I moved over from the other corner to a bit closer, nearby Colette, and gave him kinda of a reassuring pat.

ColourKitty

Quote from: Nightshade Star on 2017 Dec 04, 08:01:22I see Colere having a mental breakdown. I decided to just confess as much as I can, to try to explain to Colere about Miru.
I'm sorry, I thought. I kinda already realized he was telepathic, because he took reactions to every single one of my thoughts, and who wouldn't cringe at what I thought just now?
I had a gigantic crush on Miru ever since we met in high school. His bright and childish disposition is what made he fall in love. He probably didn't even know I existed, but still I looked at him from the corner of my eye I try to control myself, but it's hard to, and I can only do something that helps it. I really hope that you understand.
I moved over from the other corner to a bit closer, nearby Colette, and gave him kinda of a reassuring pat.

Colere exhales slightly, peeking out from under his wings. His claws relaxed a bit, but he didn't seem to feel any better. He had twitched away from Nightlight as she tried to pat him.

"Do not touch me."

He glared at her and hid himself in his wings once more. He muttered under his breath slightly.

"I will never understand 'crushes' but... Do not try anything on Ink. I will not be afraid to interfere if you hurt him in any way, shape, or form."

It was clear, even through his extremely low mumbling that he was fond of Ink. Why was he fond? It was unclear. He just was really protective over his friend.

The Merchant

Quote from: indigoEruption on 2017 Dec 02, 12:19:58Ink stilled when the mask was slid onto his face. He couldn't believe it! He was honored with the opportunity to wear his friend's mask! He was scared to move for quite a while though, as if scared he would accidentally break the mask.
He eventually began walking around with it, then prancing, a feeling of joy radiating off from him. Really, he's almost like a foal right now.

Zacharie scooted back, watching Ink prance around with his mask. He was relaxing just by watching him. Twitching his ears every now and then because of the conversation behind him. Though. He will not butt in unless needed to. Not like he means to listen on other conversations, it just.. happens with those ears of his. But he turned his complete attention back to Ink, slightly listening to the others just in case things got tense like Ink said had happen before he got there.
Quote from: Zacharie``Rather than play by the rules, why don't we break them like you do? Mes ami?``
Wanna meet Zacharie?

indigoEruption

Ink slowly stops, ears raised. He heard Colere getting a bit fussy, and of course that lead to him worrying about potential violence.
He turned to look at Zacharie, seeming to perk up some. He crept closer and closer, as if trying to be sneaky, and whispered something out.
And that was an attempt at Zacharie's warm chuckle. Probably not as charming as the merchant's.

Nightshade Star

(Help. I need something to say.)

I pulled back for a second, considering what choices I have. I could try to explain to him what a crush is, but I think he gets the point? He looks very fond of Miru. I looked back at Miru, who's probably trying to imitate "Zacharie." He's probably honored to have that mask on him, I thought, kind of unaware that the griffin next to me is telepathic. It's a free country, I didn't really worry that much about it.

ColourKitty

Quote from: Nightshade Star on 2018 Feb 24, 12:12:37(Help. I need something to say.)

I pulled back for a second, considering what choices I have. I could try to explain to him what a crush is, but I think he gets the point? He looks very fond of Miru. I looked back at Miru, who's probably trying to imitate "Zacharie." He's probably honored to have that mask on him, I thought, kind of unaware that the griffin next to me is telepathic. It's a free country, I didn't really worry that much about it.

Colere shuffled on his seat a bit, feathers gently puffing up. He peaked out of his wings and eyed the situation at hand. The Merchant must be feeling good today, if he's letting someone wear his mask. "He should be," mumbled Colere. "From past experience with Zach, he does not take off his mask often. It is near and dear to him, from what I have picked up." Colere felt a bit calmer, but he pulled his head back under his wings once more. He was just fond of the dark, somewhat. "I would be a tad honored as well to wear it, though I shan't get too caught up in emotions, or at least the 'touching' ones. They simply get in the way." He moved his wing so she could see the smirk on his face, implying he had just taken a jab at her and wanted her to know it. "But you would know that, wouldn't you?"

Nightshade Star

I smiled. "I think I could tell." I replied.

Go Up