To Tartarus and Back [Sign-Up]

Started by annosrules, 2017 Jan 28, 01:07:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Irroro

"You know, you look a lot more like my sister than I thought." Honest said, his face suddenly only inches away from Aurora's, his cyan-blue eyes staring at her from her left as he trotted beside her. "Looking pretty and serious at the same time." He smiled his lopsided smile. "Don't know how you guys do it. You mind telling me?" he asked (almost) sincerely.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Melancholia

Melancholy stayed close to the group, she wandered closer to Virtuous and gave the unicorn a small smile.

"Hey... so what kind of skills are you bringing to this expedition?" She spoke softly, aware of how reserved the stallion had been so far. "Just wondering so i can see if I've got anything that could help you out if we find ourselves in a spot of trouble..." She glanced over at their Earth pony guide and stayed quiet. She hoped he would tell them more about their journey to Tartarus and about what dangers they faced.

Her yellow eyes then slid over to watch Shadow chat with Aurora, while Honest seemed to be at the head of the group; the pegasus made her chuckle.

"A bit hot headed that one, wouldn't you say?" She grinned.

LunarDusk

"[glow=indigo,2,300]...Dark magic[/glow]" he said in a flat tone
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Space Ace

Aurora raised an eyebrow. She wasn't sure how to take that. She hoped for her sake- and for Honest's sister's sake- that it was a compliment.

"Uhh... thank you?" she frowned slightly. She looked the stallion up and down briefly.

Aurora wasn't sure how to respond to the second half of what he'd said. She wasn't even sure if he was being serious or not, so she said nothing, just shrugged lightly and continued trotting along a few paces behind their guide. She realiesd that starting a conversation by comparing her to his sister was an... odd way to first greet her.

"What's your name?" she asked, trying to make her tone more friendly. Like she had told herself earlier, if she was to be working with this group for who knew how long, she might as well at least try to start off on the right hoof with them.

annosrules

*Sorry, uses to your other characters*

"Blazing Legend's the name, and advanced exploratory and archeological cartography's the game," Blaze smirks at Shadow, as his own grandiose title amuses him.

Irroro

"Honest Truth," honest said. "And you?"  He trotted along beside her, looking forward to where the hatted Earth pony was speaking to the not-hatted earth pony.

Space Ace

2017 Feb 11, 05:10:28 #46 Last Edit: 2017 Feb 11, 14:34:54 by Space Ace
"Aurora," She introduced herself calmly. She gave the stallion another once over,  noting his armour. It was not the the royal guards' armour
She wondered where it was from.

"So am I right in assuming you're the, well, 'tank' in this mission?" She asked .

Peace Keeper

Advanced, eh? He he.

He was somewhat surprised of his specialties. He had a feeling he would be best fit for the job to help guide, so he already felt confident, and gained a bit more, with the pony by the name of Blazing Legend. Shadow Continues.

I doubt I can top that. I just fot hired for this mission for the heck of it. The name's Shadow... Shadow Knight.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

annosrules

"Well Shadow Knight, keep your wits about you. This trip is nit for the faint of heart nor the weak in resolve."

Irroro

Honest raised a brow in her direction with a smile, "I suppose you can call me that. And you're supposed to be..." He looked at her horn and... "The pretty mare in our group?", he said, now grinning.

Space Ace

Aurora raised an eyebrow, then rolled her eyes.

"I don't know, just... whatever we need magic for. Fighting, shields, healing, whatever," The mare sighed. Her magic was by far strongest in fighting, and she was fine with her shields. Her healing wasn't as strong as her other areas, she often got worried as the tiniest mistake could have massive consequences in something so delicate as healing. She cursed herseslf for not practicing it more, now. Hopefully the others in their group were more adept at it, and less worried about making a mistake.

annosrules

The group had been making good progress for being on hoof, and by the marching drum of the rattling cart wheels Canterlot slowly sunk beneath the rolling green hills.

Melancholia

Melancholy grinned again, "Dark magic? Well I think I've got some bloodstone in this bag somewhere... it should give you a little more of an edge..." She chuckled. Her yellow gaze went to her companions as Canterlot grew further and further away. She shivered a little and was grateful for the jet that hung around her neck.

"So... um... Blazing Legend? What exactly has escaped from Tartarus? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with its... inhabitants..." Even with the calming properties of the stone she wore, her voice still trembled a little.

In all honesty,she was more afraid of the open spaces around her than whatever beasts they had yet to face.

Irroro

"Okay." His brows furrowed a little. "Well..." He looked to her once again. "You afraid that you won't be able to do enough, Aurora?" His eyes looked straight into her own.

LunarDusk

"[glow=indigo,2,300]A bloodstone?...What does that do?[/glow]" Virtuous asked
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Space Ace

Aurora's proud nature took over, and she became defensive quickly.

"No, I'm fine. I'm just... wondering what we should expect when we get to Tartarus," she looked away from the stallion, pursing her lips.

Peace Keeper

Hehe right you are.

So enough about me, let's talk Tartarus. What should we expect once we get there?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

annosrules

"I don't know. Even Celestia's premonitions can only confer so much information," Blazing accounts with a boredom to the question before growing grim, "but whatever it is, it ain't good."

Irroro

"Well, I'm sure we'll be fine." Honest reassured. "After all, Celestia wouldn't have chosen us if we weren't fully capable, would she?" He threw another smile at Aurora, before his eyes fell on their guide again. "Oh, but if you're really wondering about it," he gestured to their guide with his head as he spoke, "maybe you should ask our guide over there."

Peace Keeper

Hmm!?

He tilts his head up as he made the sound. He nods horizontally a little bit before returning his head back down to earth.

So we pretty much entering in the unknown. All a bit more fun, I suppose. whatever the surprise, we'll be ready. You can count on us.

Go Up