The Adventures of a Miniature. (Open-RP/Jump-In)

Started by Gamepad, 2016 Jan 27, 17:42:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SandFire

"Nice to meet you too. So whats with the two wolves over yonder?" Crescent asks.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

SandFire

"Looks like they are trying to get to the train. Listen i don't think that trains going to stop at the station so how about we act like engine and conductor ponies for them as they ride the train." Crescent said looking at the circling train.

Super sayian pony

"Sure Why not."
*Red flew down to the train and flew through the train door and put on a conductor suit*

SCIENCE!!

SandFire

Crescent followed suit but instead of a conductor put on an engine handler pony suit.

((Forget what they call that guy.))

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

SandFire

Gamepad

Game seeing the other wolf stop, sniffed the air. Smelling some pie the wolf looked around and failed to see anything. Licking his maw the pudgy wolf and continued forward to the station.

(Gonna make the train so it stops at certain points. Station included, if it was moving no chance Game could get on it.)

cloudyraindrops90

Cupid, getting tired from scooting, face planted, and napped.
{The door is open, I am back again}

Gamepad

Game eventually managed to waddle his way to the train station and get up onto it, watching the wolf nap as he waited for the train to return.

cloudyraindrops90

Cupid laid there and didn't move.  She was too tired from scooting.
{The door is open, I am back again}

SandFire

Crescent starts to do random things where the engine would be in hopes to look like he is a train engineer pony.

Go Up