The Temple and Monastery of Harmony ((Sign-up RP - Not a Jump In))

Started by ArtVeigar, 2013 Oct 07, 02:25:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ArtVeigar

At first, Slash was startled, then confused, and finally amused by the poet's words. He noticed it wasn't a Night Pony, and to be isolated from the town, he can only be a wanderer. Also, he noticed he wasn't carrying much for someone who would be traveling, and still was kind enough to offer a blanket. The only one he apparently has. Smiling at the unexpected pony, and knowing he probably still had some time, he walked in his direction. - "I really appreciate your offer, Mr. poet. But as you've figured, I really am in a mission, even if for now it's only to wait for my companions. Meanwhile, I would be pleased if I could listen to your words some more. Few know, but I actually really enjoy poetry." - He sat at the poet's side, after coming to the conclusion that, if he has to wait, it wouldn't hurt to hear one or two poems. At that point of the forest, together with the light from outside, the snowflakes found it's way easier through the leaves of the tree, forming wide white spots on the ground. Even if caused by unkonw agents, the unexpected snow covering the colorful spring blossoms created an amazingly beautiful view.

Vladmir also smiled due to the changeling's words. - "You are right, Ambassador Price. There is still hope. There are some concepts some ponies are so used to, it's so deep in their hearts, that it's almost impossible to make them change their minds. But things are changing, and with each new generation less and less accept these concepts the same way, and thanks to them, society is, then, being cleansed from these wrong ideas." - He turned to the main entrance again and proceed his way.

The serious faces of Arty, Tian and Skylight also turned to a hopeful smile. Even Nightwalk managed to let a smile cross his face. What didn't last really long, thanks to a blue-eyed white pegasus. - "WHAT? AM I SEEING THINGS? Where is a photographer when you need one? A Nightwalk's smile is something you see once in a LIFE TIME!" - Skylight's face showed genuine surprise, while Tian couldn't help but laught. Arty, on the contrary, feared Nightwalk too much to laugh in his face.

"You're so mean, Captain Skylight! Haha."

"Ah, he deserves it! It's his punishment for making me live seeing his frown!" - She said with a wink. Nightwalk only shook his head and sighed.

They finally reached the main entrance, leaving the building. They saw themselfs in the Hollow Shade's main plaza. Right in front of the building, a fountain made of stone with the sculpture of Luna in the middle was standing. A pathway circled the fountain and branches coming from it made it's way toward the city. Benches were placed around the plaza, next to beautiful types of glowing blue and red flowers, species only found in this dark forest. Some distance away, houses and comercial buildings made of stone and dark wood could be seen. They were built between the forest's trees so perfectly it seemed to blend with the nature, and it was hard to know what was hoofmade and what was natural.

Nightponies could be seen walking and flying around, living their lifes, most of them wearing winter clothes. Common earth ponies, unicorns and pegasus, even if few, could also be seen around the town.

Vladmir motioned a hoof toward the town with a wide smile in his face. - "Now I can really say: welcome to the Hollow Shades, my little ponies!"

The Stars

Price took the first hoof forward, examining the town and whistled, rather impressed. "My... I've been to Canterlot and I've been to the Crystal Empire, but this is quite so beautifully done! It's really great to see another town so incredibly unique as this one... I hope some day the new hive inside the Equestrian Grasslands will feel the same way!"
And speaking of the hive, wonder how Ember's doing, taking care of the place? He's still a rookie, hasn't seen combat at all, but he's a 'bright' guy... Hah! Bright... Price chuckles to himself as he thinks about the joke he made in his head. Great, now I'm starting to sound a lot like him. A smile swept across Price's face.
"It's very nice to get to know you, Mr. Mayor sir!" The foals quickly jumped up Price's body while he was distracted and scrambled to greet the mayor properly.
"Ha-Gah! Hey, careful!" Price says, caught off guard by the sudden rush of the two foals onto his body. He seemed to have momentarily lost his footing because of this, but he stood up despite it.
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

ArtVeigar

After just speaking about the hope in the next generations, seeing those two energetic and innocent foals brought a warm smile to the Mayor's face. - "And it's also my pleasure to know you too, kids!"

Tian also smiled at the two foals, but Arty was still lost at the sight of the town. He hadn't gone to many places, and getting to know something so uniquely beautiful made Arty forget about the cold and only think about seeing more and knowing more. Sadly, that was something impossible at the moment, as they had a mission to accomplish. It was the time for Captain Nightwalk lead the way. - "Let's keep moving. You'll have plenty of time for sightseeing after we get our mission done." - And so he followed the pathway to the southern part of the town.

Slash didn't say anything, and waited for the poet's answer. But for some reason, it didn't come. Looking to the side, he was startled to see the poet in a deep sleep right at his side. He made a frown for the rudeness of what seemed to be a gentle pony, but as a soldier, he was trained to think before making any harsh action. As he presumed, the poet could be a wanderer, and maybe deprived of sleep and food. He couldn't find any other possessions of the poet besides his blanket. The expression of anger suddenly became one of worry, and he poked the poet gently. - "Mr. Poet? Are you okay?"

Go Up