Tiger Stripes

Started by Tiger, 2012 Oct 24, 04:14:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tiger

You don't really need to make an OC page before roleplaying ovO OC pages aren't really necessary for roleplaying in all honesty  X3 They're just for others to get to know your character more.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

SHadowtech

2013 Jul 05, 20:26:47 #21 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 05, 20:30:11 by SHadowtech
Tiger seems more like an Earth Pony, I seem to have Tigger from Winnie the Pooh come in mind when iI first saw  o.O
I'm not used to this oc creation thing and am new, perhaps I should consider an oc page thingy too? Backstory and etc.

Blues-Music

Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Jun 07, 08:24:20
It's been a really long time since I've rp (More than 5 months I think O_o)

Do link me to a thread, and maybe I'll start RP-ing there ovO
You should really make some more. You made  a lot of fun ones like that pinkie virus one  lol .

Tiger

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Jul 05, 20:34:43
You should really make some more. You made  a lot of fun ones like that pinkie virus one  lol .

The Pinkie Virus was the best RP I ever did, a great success, a whole lot of fun  :D

Nala Valor

Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Jul 05, 21:02:56
Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Jul 05, 20:34:43

The Pinkie Virus was the best RP I ever did, a great success, a whole lot of fun  :D
and a whole lot of pink. ovO

Mitzu

Pinkie Virus? What's that?

Tiger

Quote from: Mitzu on 2013 Jul 16, 19:02:25
Pinkie Virus? What's that?

It all started by somepony colouring all of the mane 6 with Pinkies colours. Soon, everyone was colouring their OC like that. We called it the Pinkie Virus. Someone suggested for it to become a roleplay, and that's what I did. The roleplay hasfinished a long time ago, and has likely beendeleted already as no more roleplay went on it after it concluded. The more senior members of the forums still have memories of it though  :3

Rainbowkitten170

You can still find a version of the Pinkie Virus roleplay in the Canterlot Archives.
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2571.0
Everyone can paint a picture with words, but few can paint a picture with paint.

Tiger

2013 Jul 19, 08:08:30 #28 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 19, 09:38:39 by Tiger
W-whoa, it's still around!  O:

Dang, it really brings back memories. I remember the crudely drawn maze I did for the maze part for everypony else to navigate through, and mpnsters would pop up at certain places. I think they met nearly all the monsters lol

Reading through it with the time I could be using to do my homework, I remember how noob and OP-ish I was in that roleplay  X3

Skyler Fly

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net?_cb20121230181609/mlp/images/e/e7/Twist_2_S2E6.png

Shadow Mare

Go Up