Hello everypony!

Started by DigitalChilling, 2016 Dec 11, 17:49:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DigitalChilling

Hello,

since I'm a very lucky pony which has been chosen for the LAR I think I should introduce myself to the you :D
My online Name is digitalchilling or just digital. I'm German but i don't like the German language (not a good combination :l ) My hobby is mostly anything related to electronics (eg. soldering, programming, security, ...).
I'm a fan of MLP and LoE. I participated in an OSW last year and since then I'm addicted to it. I will play as Cindy Crystalpowder, she is a young unicorn. (During the LAR phase her horn might turn invisible and she might grow wings though. Sometimes magic really is random :p)

I don't know what you want to know, so please ask me if you have any questions about me ^-^

Seeya! o/

Floral Bouquet

Hey there! It's lovely to meet you.  xx

Congrats on getting chosen for the 'LAR'! I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job & have lots of fun in the process  :D

Thunder Spin

Welcome to LoE ! I hope you have fun!

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Go Up