projects ( new House project )

Started by hyper drive [HD], 2013 May 19, 23:29:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hyper drive [HD]

2013 May 19, 23:29:04 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 04, 20:42:36 by hyper drive [HD]
post your projects you have been doing here. if its a song your making, or sewing a pony plush, practically any project you have in mind.

since my dad is moving to a new house and i get basement room i get the basement as my own little living room. but the basement is more like a garage. so i thought id use up all that space to make a rc race track if you have ever heard of mini z you get what im talking about. i already ordered my mini z car and id like to hold championship races or some BBQ races. it'll be awhile until i post pics because well. moving and all. and materials to build but i cant wait to finish it. the track is gonna be more  of an Indy 500 style track. i love formula 1 cars.  :D ovO
mini z. different language so idk if there is cussing

Spoiler: show

btw putting halloween  project to side until we finish moving.

Pipkin

Im not sure what a terrarium is...but it looks cool, is that like an aquarium but with earth instead of water?

All my projects are on hiatus for different reason
-Pony mug, I need to find something to protect the marker from washing off because the baking trick doesnt work
-Facebook banner, im lazy and pushing it off
I also have ideas for a picture involving the mane 6 and a Trixie comic, but again laziness takes over...

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 May 19, 23:37:51
Im not sure what a terrarium is...but it looks cool, is that like an aquarium but with earth instead of water?

All my projects are on hiatus for different reason
-Pony mug, I need to find something to protect the marker from washing off because the baking trick doesnt work
-Facebook banner, im lazy and pushing it off
I also have ideas for a picture involving the mane 6 and a Trixie comic, but again laziness takes over...
ya its like a miniature rain forest/ecosystem. closed system witchwater cant escape so it evaporates into the air then hitting the plaxi glass on top(simulating our atmosphere) then collecting up into clouds soon getting heavier raindrops then dripping from the top. i am also working on 2 go karts.(i like to weld)

Little Judas

I had a school project, synthesis of N,N-Diethyl-meta-toluamide and Dimethyl phthalate.
The lab experiments are done, just need to write the report and make a presentation. Luckily I'm in a group with 4 others.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Little Judas on 2013 May 20, 08:19:05
I had a school project, synthesis of N,N-Diethyl-meta-toluamide and Dimethyl phthalate.
The lab experiments are done, just need to write the report and make a presentation. Luckily I'm in a group with 4 others.
i always love working in groups. it always helps me learn

Little Judas

Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2013 May 20, 20:21:49
Quote from: Little Judas on 2013 May 20, 08:19:05
i always love working in groups. it always helps me learn
Only if it's a group of friends, if one should make a mistake we can laugh it away without getting mad at each other.
But I'd liked to have more time, our made up methods weren't perfect, actually far from it.
In 2 days you can't create something and come up with an improvement on the method.

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words

Ryo_D_Disk

Oh Projects projects ah to the amount of things I set to do, I have a massive habit of setting and doing many projects at once both pony and normal life though the pony stuff is far more interesting some of my current projects include

Audio and songs
What the forums expect of me project
Winter Wrap up colab project
Several song covers
Ryo Rants which is a weekly thing
And Skype night

RP wise/ Writing
I'm still working on my personal game Shadows of a fallen kingdom but that's mostly in private now and I'm planning on moving it elsewhere once its ready
I  do have a personal story in the works, its by far not very good but it explains the origin of two of my OC's
And Im also doing a tad of song writing aside from what the forums expect of me I have something else in the works

Art Projects
I am working on new background Ryo Rant things because the previous ones i made were very rushed
I'm also working on a new background for Ryo and Zelos another fear type background which should be prepared soon

And designing my youtube banner because the new format killed my old background

Now admittedly this is only a small number of things I have in the works but I think ill leave it there for now

ShadowHeart

Well I kind of have one going. I want to do a professional charcoal drawing. I have the contour but I have no idea where my charcoals are!!!

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

hyper drive [HD]

so far ive finished my tank. welded myself up a rig for my surprise.  and welded up a filter for the fish ill be putting in. well filter box. ill be having a brown knife fish, dinosaur bichir, and tiger oscars.

Little Judas

You have welding-equipment, just lying around, isn't that dangerous?

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Little Judas on 2013 Jun 08, 18:38:09
nope my dad works for black eagle energy services. and he works on big pipes. so he has teached me the way of thw weld. so when ever i need to weld i got to his boss.(were good friend) and i just ask to borrow a small welder. so i only have equipment when i need it. ^-^:D

Little Judas

Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2013 Jun 08, 20:31:04
nope my dad works for black eagle energy services. and he works on big pipes. so he has teached me the way of thw weld. so when ever i need to weld i got to his boss.(were good friend) and i just ask to borrow a small welder. so i only have equipment when i need it. ^-^:D

Quite an impressive skill to have, a good handyman can always get a job.

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Little Judas on 2013 Jun 09, 04:44:44
Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2013 Jun 08, 20:31:04

Quite an impressive skill to have, a good handyman can always get a job.
yea it is. whenever im there some of the workers usually ask for help. just welding the other side of a pipe. small things like that

Nala Valor

Projects?

Well... There is that song I'm working on but I can't do anything about it without my PC because lyrics on a Word page and PC broken x(

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2013 Jun 10, 18:52:12
Projects?

Well... There is that song I'm working on but I can't do anything about it without my PC because lyrics on a Word page and PC broken x(
yikes. well when you finish looking forward to hearing it

ComputerDeathglare

Projects?

Well, for little things, I'm working on additions for the Desktop Ponies. Nothing official, just fun. And I'm also writing several Fimfics.

I also am currently making a full custom of my Tumblr pony (Link is the pic in sig) with molded mane/tail.

And my big stuff, I am writing an original book series I intend to publish. I'm really excited, mu family has great ideas. ^-^ :D
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

hyper drive [HD]

finished. finally after 2 months and well some cash later. i got my tank done completed with spider plants. pom pom plants and a some fern. then with 4 dinosaur bichirs will get some plecos when algae level builds. and then i will get an african knife fish when i go to get some aquatic plants. and it has a small water fall in the back of the aquatic area
Spoiler: show

hyper drive [HD]

Ronineter

Currently I got a few projects

Learning 3DS max to get a JB Golden-eye T-55am remodel done.(This program confuses me, i am use to software like Solidworks or inventor)

Getting a Bluetooth system to work to controll RC tanks with android and arduino. Currently i got all stuff to get it to work.

Some model tanks. (MAUS, Jagdtiger and revising some small ones.)

hyper drive [HD]

Go Up