The Legend of the Six [Sign-up RP]

Started by DrifterCrow, 2017 Sep 04, 17:40:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aqua Fire

Maybe your to lazy to do it yourself.. Lunar thought with a grudge. Last time he believed a pony's lies, he ended up in a pretty bad situation, and almost lost his parents. He didn't want that to happen to Aqua. But, he pretended to believe only because Aqua did.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Nightshade Star

2017 Sep 21, 11:17:37 #41 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 21, 11:19:24 by Nightshade Star
"Do you know who created the shield?" I asked Emural, after a few moments of silence. I kicked a pebble on the ground, watching it tumble across the grass.

DrifterCrow

"The shield was created by a former follower of Solaris and Lunaris, a rebel who caused us so much grief in the past when he decided to join the two false gods. He is known as Head Priest Vinder. He was suppose to be exiled from our lands, but we found no sign of him until that shield came up. This former cultist rebel now leads the current rebel forces and has taken control of the temple. Fortunately, he does not have the six blessings required to open the vault doors containing the unstable power. However, I fear that he may try something more destructive to open the vault doors. Only the six blessings can break the shield and reinforce the vault doors. Though I have sent out scouts to find you all, you still have doubts. If you wish to leave, I will grant you a passage home. But I will not guarantee the safety of your homes or your lives once that power is released," replied Emural.
Hide within the darkness, and strike from the shadows. Fly through the night and watch for thy enemies.
Welcome to the Crow's Nest. For I, the Drifting Crow, shall sate your needs with whatever I have.

Aqua Fire

"Well, get us on the next train home." Lunar said.
"Lunar!" Aqua said.
"What, I was just joking. You know, haha?" Lunar said, lying. Aqua rolled her eyes, and said, "We will happily protect the vault with others."

DrifterCrow

Emural stands up from his spot and calmly says, "Before we begin the journey, you must first recognize the two other factions helping us. You have already seen members of one of the factions, however, a formal introduction should be needed."

Emural looks towards the rock and the bush. He says, "You may now reveal yourselves."

The bush burns a crimson color, revealing one of a Crimson Crowned changeling. The rock burns a violet color, revealing a violet colored changeling with amethyst platting on their bodies. Emural turns towards the volunteers. "May I introduce the representatives," said Emural. "The Crimson Crowned Changelings, Vector, and the Violet Amethyst Changelings, Erund. These two will represent their hives until we have reached our final destination. From there, they will join their fellows once their assignment is complete. Introduce yourselves or do however you please to become comfortable around them. They will not harm you."
Hide within the darkness, and strike from the shadows. Fly through the night and watch for thy enemies.
Welcome to the Crow's Nest. For I, the Drifting Crow, shall sate your needs with whatever I have.

Aqua Fire

Lunar pulled Aqua back a bit, not trusting the changelings, but she pulled back, and walked up to the crimson changeling.
"Hi, I'm Aqua Fire!" She said.

DrifterCrow

Vector, the changeling representative, bowed his head in greetings to Aqua Fire. "Greetings," He said. "I am Vector, the changeling representative for the Crimson Crowned Hive. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Aqua Fire

"Um.. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, as well." Aqua said, bowing.

Nightshade Star

"Greetings, Vector and Erund." I said. "It's a pleasure for you to join us. My name is Nightshade."
I bow a bit. Wonder if I could work with them.

DrifterCrow

Erund and Vector bow their heads towards Nightshade. Erund replies, "I am Erund. I am the chosen representative of the Violet Amethyst Hive. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

"Vector and Erund believe that the best way to communicate is through formal discussions. As representatives, that is very much the case. Their hives have maintained a very friendly relationship with the Six and have involved themselves in our once private affairs. They know exactly what happens when something in the valley goes awry," said Emural.

Nightshade Star

"That's cool." I mutter under my breath. Then I speak louder to the changelings. "It is delightful to make your acquaintance, especially with your great abilities." I let out a hoof. "I hope I can help too."

DrifterCrow

Erund takes her hoof and shakes. He then lets go and the two changelings looks at Emural. "When you four are done becoming comfortable with the representatives, meet me by the boulder," said Emural as he points his hoof towards a rather large boulder surrounded by white flowers.

Emural walks over to where the boulder is and sits down just near the flowers.

Nightshade Star

I sit down, knowing that it's really just a quest. Then I move a bit closer to Emural, for no apparent reason.

Nightshade Star

Aqua Fire

2017 Nov 10, 15:26:59 #54 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 11, 08:22:29 by Aqua Fire
(Idk. My alerts have been blank for awhile.)
Aqua went to go socialize with the others, when Lunar stopped her.
"You sure you want to do this? We could get hurt. You could get hurt." He whispered.
"Ponies are in danger." She whispered back. "Do you want them to-"
"We are in danger of going on this quest!" He interrupted, still whispering. Silence between them followed.
"As long as everypony is safe, we can go. Until then, we help." She whispered back, walking away. Lunar just stared at her. He then sighed, and walked along with her, but when this thing was done, they would leave, and return to their normal lives.

Nightshade Star

(Sry I think there's people who forgot about this rp, but @DrifterCrow wasn't active for a while so should we continue to rp? Because Emural is very important for the rp to start)

Go Up