Giggle's OCs

Started by Giggle Tail, 2012 Jul 16, 17:04:23

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Giggle Tail

2012 Jul 16, 17:04:23 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 24, 14:41:24 by Giggle Tail
Giggle Tail

Race: Pegasus

Appearance: (see my avatar or the pictures below in the spoiler tag)

Cutie Mark: a crayon-drawn pencil, which symbolizes his dream of being a great children's author as well as his childlike nature.

Personality: Again, childlike.  Could also be described as emotional, sensitive, sometimes-hyper, and a little eccentric.  He's shy at first with new ponies.

Profession: Works at the Ponyville Dairy and Creamery, working toward writing children's books full time

Home: Ponyville

Spoiler: show

I have at least one other OC planned, but I'm still working on the details for her.
Will write lighthearted, random comedy stories for fun.

Giggle's OCs

Lord of Madness

I would usually give a very long written opinion about OCs... this one thou is short sweet and to the point

I find this OC near perfect and it has no conflicting parts in its story... very well done ^-^

Giggle Tail

Giggle's OCs

Gracie Sky

Avoid using terms like "Luna-shaped wings". Only ponies who have memorized what Luna's wings look like would understand that.

With what little about the pony you provided, it's an okay pony!
I would like to know more about him, though.
Or do you plan to use him for an RP?
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Giggle Tail

Was planning to, plus there's not a whole lot more to him.  He's mostly just your average citizen of Ponyville.

I know the Luna-shaped wings thing was a little vague, but it was the only way I could think of to describe the shape of his wings.  That's also why I put a picture of him as my avatar.

Giggle's OCs

Gracie Sky

I probably should have been a little more helpful.

There probably is no need to describe his appearance at all, much less his wing shape. The reason is because you did, in fact, have a picture of him, and a picture is worth 1000 words. The only reason you would need to describe anything regarding his appearance if you have a picture is to clear up any misconceptions about the image. Examples would be clarifying what his Cutie Mark is, if it isn't plainly obvious, or perhaps clothes/accessories he enjoys wearing that the picture doesn't show him wearing at the time.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Giggle Tail

2012 Jul 17, 23:05:53 #6 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 17, 23:07:24 by Giggle Tail
Hmmm.....good point.  I'll go back and modify my first post.

I'll probably be posting my other OCs soon, and for them I'll have actually drawn pictures  :D

Just be warned.....my art style is more appropriate for comedy and children's books then it is for drawing good ponies, so they won't look very much like ponies from the show.

Giggle's OCs

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Giggle Tail on 2012 Jul 17, 19:05:55
Was planning to, plus there's not a whole lot more to him.  He's mostly just your average citizen of Ponyville.

I know the Luna-shaped wings thing was a little vague, but it was the only way I could think of to describe the shape of his wings.  That's also why I put a picture of him as my avatar.
Just like my OCs! They're not too special, or maybe they are, but there's not much to tell, they're simple, not with dramatic pasts, blah blah blah, doesn't know where he came from, never knew his parents, etc. No, his past is normal. It's his FUTURE with the big stuff.
I'm back

Go Up