A formal Intorduction

Started by FlightFire, 2018 Nov 12, 11:43:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FlightFire

2018 Nov 12, 11:43:19 Last Edit: 2018 Nov 12, 14:37:59 by FlightFire
Hello All,

You have probably seen me around i've been on LoE for quite sometime and figured i should formal introduce myself. My Name is Flight Fire, I am a Volunteer Fire Fighter for the last 17 years and a Lieutenant for the last 4 in the fire service (if you haven't pick that up from my shouting fire prevention in global chat. Got in to MLP around 2010 and ran with it since. I am also staff member at Brony Con (at least for one more year). I enjoy meeting new ponies and making friends so don't hesitate to talk to me or even ask me questions. Also if you have a question about fire safety for fire related question i will do my best to answer or get you a answer in a timely fashion. Hope to see you on LoE and stay safe

(Fire Prevention Notice) don't play with fire

Flight Fire 

Noodle Script

Hi!

Nice to meet you. Since you are here for longer than I am, it's probably not my place to say "welcome".

First, I'd like to thank you for your commitment to the other people/ponies. Not everypony is brave enough to go near fire and save people/ponies out of burning buildings or vehicles.

Are you in Europonia? If so, maybe, we'll see each other, if you tell me your pony's name. I play Scatty Clockwork in the game.

FlightFire

Unfortunately i am in America and also Thank you i enjoy doing it, i love helping others and its nice to meet you. Hope i see you on sometime!!!

Go Up