House RP II (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepaw, 2017 Mar 02, 19:07:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ScarletInk

Well, if it hurts you everytime you use it, that screams black magic to me! :l

*Scarlet may not be a unicorn, but she used to live with two, her mother and sister, so she has a pretty good idea about what she's saying.*
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Thunder Spin

((With school and LoE opening I forgot about the forums, sorry for not replying))

Candy agreed not to tell anyone, she's a loyal pony. When they said black magic, her ears jumped and her eyes widen. She did know a few about it.

Peace Keeper

*-Aye carumba. A lot passed by since my last post X3 This is gonna be hard to jump in.

-------------------------------

What is going on up there? Oh nutz, the stove is on.

Peace runs to lower the heat of the stove so that it don't burn the food.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

Game waited on the bottom of the stairs, he had heard that the pony was okay now but still had nothing else to do.

Peace Keeper

Peace comes around the kitchen to tell the others the food may be ready. He notices Game at the stairs looking up. Guess he is waiting for the ponies upstairs? Actually he wants to join up there, but Peace doesn't know that. Maybe a bit of old school Animal Planet could help him out learn wolf body language.

I think the food is ready. Everything okay up there?

He looks down to Game.

You hungry? I can get you something.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

Game's ears flicked at the mention of food but he didn't fully respond until food was offered, his owner had taught him well. The pudgy canine struggled to his pudgy paws and he slowly followed the pony to the source of food.

_BlazingInfinity

"Alright, and with that, I am off to the kitchen!" he exclaimed, running outside of his room and down the stairs.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Thunder Spin

2017 Sep 16, 03:21:57 #467 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 16, 03:23:53 by Thundergirl
Candy stood up, suprised he seemed good again and ran down to the kitchen. She slowly followed to the room to taste what Peace had cooked a while ago. She was curious to see how stallions cook, since she's the master of the kitchen.

ScarletInk

Quote from: _BlazingInfinity on 2017 Sep 15, 22:59:00"Alright, and with that, I am off to the kitchen!" he exclaimed, running outside of his room and down the stairs.

Wait, Blue, don't avoid questions! :l

*Scarlet runs after the stallion with the firm intention of clearing her own doubts about that suitcase.*

_BlazingInfinity

2017 Sep 16, 21:38:16 #469 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 17, 01:01:36 by _BlazingInfinity
"Sorry, Scarlet, I'd love to talk, but I gotta juice!" Blue said, teleporting to the first floor and running into the kitchen. Nopony else could know the true secret of that suitcase, for it would scare them so much that they may never stop being afraid.
@ScarletInk
Toast is amazing.

ScarletInk

Don't try the teleport trick with me, my little sister used to-wargh!

*In her rush to follow him, Scarlet trips on a carpet and ends up falling on her face.*

Thunder Spin

Candy notices Scarlet on the floor and facehoofs. She HAD to fall, so at least two of them would be half broken. She helped Scarlet up. Don't rush, we don't want more ponies to leave and go to the hospital. she looked at her with a cruel, but also worried look and headed to the kitchen.

ScarletInk

I'm okay...

*Scarlet gets up with just her glasses crooked up on her nose and wolf's fur on her face.*

Earth Ponies are tough, we can take a fall like this.

Gamepaw

Game had the unfortunate luck of being in the way of the falling ponies and due to his low speed stat, the pudgy wolf was unable to get out of the way and had the full force of two ponies landing down on his back. The only good thing about this was that he was fairly soft and didn't hurt as much due to that fact.

Peace Keeper

Peace hears what sounds like a rolling ball of ponies going down the stairs. He looks to find 2 who seem to had fallen are are now on top of the big fluffy woof.

Woah!

He runs to help both ponies up an off the wolf to free him from the weight on him. Glad it wasnt the other way around or we would be seeing a crossover RP 'Life in the ER'

You all okay? I heard thudding and thought somebody fell.

Gamepaw

(According to wikipedia, pones actually weigh more than chubwoofer. Pones weighing around 600lbs but Woofer weighing between 100-300lbs.)

Game was dazed from the sudden crush and remained on the floor for a little longer than everyone else, though when he did try he quickly went back down to the floor. A sharp pain shot through his left side as he tried to take a step forward and the wolf couldn't figure out why.

(If the wolf was walking with his right side against the stairs, the ponies would have fell on top of him and causes both his entire weigh plus the two ponies down onto his left side and left legs. About 1000-1300lbs, according to wikipedia.)

Thunder Spin

((I hit Game again. He should stay away from Candy, she's a dangerous pony x3))

She found Blue looking for something inside the fridge. She decided not to bother and sat in a chair waiting for Peace.

_BlazingInfinity

Blue is scouring through the fridge.

"Old hayfries, ewww. Turkey, bleh. And some haybutter." he says aloud. He was about to walk away from the fridge before realizing exactly what that last item was. He quickly reopened the fridge.

"Haybutter." he states quietly. "Th-That would go good wi-with t-t-t-toa-toa..."

He started stuttering. (Did I forget to mention that Blue loves like REALLY loves toast?)

"TOAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He finally screamed as he started zipping around the kitchen, putting bread, from the breadbasket, in the toaster, and getting the haybutter ready.
Toast is amazing.

ScarletInk

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2017 Sep 17, 20:37:34Peace hears what sounds like a rolling ball of ponies going down the stairs. He looks to find 2 who seem to had fallen are are now on top of the big fluffy woof.

Woah!

He runs to help both ponies up an off the wolf to free him from the weight on him. Glad it wasnt the other way around or we would be seeing a crossover RP 'Life in the ER'

You all okay? I heard thudding and thought somebody fell.

I'm fine, I'm fine, don't worry...

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2017 Sep 17, 22:36:40(According to wikipedia, pones actually weigh more than chubwoofer. Pones weighing around 600lbs but Woofer weighing between 100-300lbs.)

Game was dazed from the sudden crush and remained on the floor for a little longer than everyone else, though when he did try he quickly went back down to the floor. A sharp pain shot through his left side as he tried to take a step forward and the wolf couldn't figure out why.

(If the wolf was walking with his right side against the stairs, the ponies would have fell on top of him and causes both his entire weigh plus the two ponies down onto his left side and left legs. About 1000-1300lbs, according to wikipedia.)

I hope he is too! Game, are you okay?! :I

Dark Hooves 29

//I'm interested https://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.msg566953#msg566953

Akira Buzzworth, aka Zira Dawntreader, my good changeling.//

Zira knocks at the front door, clearly showing that she hasn't had a hearty meal in a few days.

Go Up