PS4 possibility?

Started by McSleuthburger, 2013 Feb 01, 17:05:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

McSleuthburger

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

well it looks like we will have to wait until Feb 20 to see what Sony has in store (im hoping the PS4, though im scared to see the price)
Microsoft is supposed to announce the successor of the 360 in June I think
doing this should help Sony stir up some buzz for themselves

what do the rest of you think?
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Billow Pillow

Rather excited, been patiently waiting to get a bit more details about the new consoles, seeing as i haven't actually decided on which future one i plan to buy yet.  Though honestly, i'm probably not going to buy them when they first get released anyways, but i like to have a plan.  :P
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

McSleuthburger

I know a few people will buy them immiediatly and some that might try to skip this generation of console
ill probably wait until after they release a new version that will work out some of the problems of the first ones off the assembly lines have (or who knows i might buy one right off the start)
Ye-olde ex mod

Billow Pillow

Indubitably.  But what surprises me the most of all is when people are actually able to afford all three of the new systems.  :I  Oh my, an excellent reason indeed! Perhaps one of the most important factor for me would probably be each consoles voice and party system.  :nod:
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Blade Braveheart

I have heard of the new generations of counsels and I kept insisting that il wait tell the Xbox 720 but of course I couldn't wait X3 but isnt way to early to release a ps4 so anyway just curious myself
I'm the B to the L to the A-D-E and ain't no other pony a cut up like me I'm Bladealicious! ovO
I'm a brony and I know it :D

McSleuthburger

2013 Feb 01, 18:36:31 #5 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 02, 14:39:11 by McSleuthburger
Quote from: Lyra Heartstrings on 2013 Feb 01, 18:06:46
Indubitably.  But what surprises me the most of all is when people are actually able to afford all three of the new systems.  :I  Oh my, an excellent reason indeed! Perhaps one of the most important factor for me would probably be each consoles voice and party system.  :nod:

some people have more money then they know what to do with (mostly from rich parents)
as to the party system it is kinda of hard because it can vary by game so usually it is basic for any system

Quote from: Blade Braveheart on 2013 Feb 01, 18:17:36
I have heard of the new generations of counsels and I kept insisting that il wait tell the Xbox 720 but of course I couldn't wait X3 but isnt way to early to release a ps4 so anyway just curious myself

and they are not releasing it they are just announcing it most likely and show off some stuff they are working on
they will probably have a nice display model ready for all to see

Ye-olde ex mod

Book Smarts

2013 Feb 02, 13:40:52 #6 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 03, 09:35:28 by Book Smarts
I find this highly unlikely, they just released an updated ps3, and they also told reporters that they were waiting for Microsoft to make the first move.

McSleuthburger

like I said before microsoft (i think) should be announcing something in the summer
and I mean speculation of PS4 has been going around since 2011
If they dont announce the ps4 I could see a big outrage by people that want to see the next gen
Ye-olde ex mod

CyanideInsanity

Meh, the only thing I want to know is the specs. Although its actually how the hardware performs, rather... The rumors make it sound as if the consoles will be as powerful as a medium budget PC, maybe a bit more. That could raise the price significantly over the wii u.

Then again, with all those multi-platform games, I would assume the could sell them at a loss, and make the money back. The sooner the next consoles get here, the sooner I can have my answers, I really want to see what sony and M$ will do the their next consoles.

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Feb 02, 13:40:52
I find highly unlikely, they just released an updated ps3, and they also told reporters that they were waiting for Microsoft to make the first move.

Maybe, but what else would need its own teaser announcement like this? They could just give the official statement that "hey, the next consoles is on the way!" I don't believe they've said it officially.
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Go Up