OC Name: Zinrax/Lord of Madness
Forum Name: Lord of Madness
Your Race: Unicorn
Your Purpose: Being the Lord of Madness

Spoiler: White Prism • show

OC Name: White Prism
Forum Name: White Prism
Your Purpose in the Guild/Herd: Blacksmith/Miner/Warlock (Mage)

Spoiler: Mystique Mage • show

OC Name: Mystique Mage
Forum Name: Chishio Kunrin
Your Purpose in the Guild/Herd: I don't know

Spoiler: Slicy • show

OC Name: Slicy Bread
Forum Name: Slicy
Your Race: unicorn
Your Purpose in the Guild/Herd: of course shaman. Like Slicy   And if it's possible to combine - alchemist   

Spoiler: Dr. Krest • show

OC Name: Gila Nightshade
Forum Name: Dr. Krest
Your Purpose in the Guild/Herd: Strategy/Research/Crowd Control and DoT

Spoiler: Equestrian • show

OC Name: Vaeinceurth (or Setrid)
Forum Name: Equestrian
Your Purpose in the Guild/Herd: The Right Hoof - Get done what can't be done (within reason) [I'm going to think about this some more]

Spoiler: GrayByte • show

Basic Information-
Name: Grey Scarrlet Byte
Forum Name: GreyByte
Race: Zebra/Unicorn
Mane: Blood Red/Navy Blue
Coat: Dark Gray
Eyes: Inky Black
Accessories: Round Light Gray Glasses
Apparel: White Strap-And-Buckle Boots

Other Information-
Deformaties: Robot
Mental Disablities: MPD
Disabilities: N/A
Blood Type: Petroleum Ether
Body Contruction Materials: Obsidian, Iron, Bronze, Leather, Steel, Various Technology Pieces
Purpose In Herd: Mechanic, Battle Strategist, Medic

Specials-
Magic Power: 8.5/10
Stealth: 10/10*
Agility/Stamina: 6.7/10
Combat Specialty: CQC (Close Quarter Combat)

*Grey, being a highly advanced machine, can manipulate his coat using nearly no magic, rendering him pretty much invisible.

Personality-
Normally, Grey is a very happy, spirited stallion.  He can take a heck of a beating and keep on going, through broken bones or a broken spirit.  He enjoys helping others and creating battle-plans in his spare time, then initiating them when he is going solo on a field or just playing a friendly game of Capture The Flag with friends.  His biggest fear/rage-mode-activator is his own eyes being hurt/made fun of strongly.  Rage mode is kiiinda like this, but on a slightly lesser scale.  It tires him out quickly though and only lasts about a minute.  Never has he skipped the horrible  guilt and shame that followed it, but he still manages to keep a smile and calm demeanor.

Classifieds-
Grey, at age 26, aquired his steam powered heart.  He had built it to save himself from a death ensuring disease he had gotten a year earlier.  Over the next three to four years, he managed to build the rest of his own body around the heart.  This is how he became a robot.  Over time, he updated and advanced his own parts, learning the anatomy and history of himself and many other ponies and places.

Grey, at age 375, built a homemade gun entitled the ?????????? (Greek for Obituary [neh-kro-la-gee-ka]).  He has never used it, and does not plan to, but to him it is the ultimate fighting tool.  In it's main form, it takes the shape of an extended barrel, three round burst, light machine gun.  The gun itself, in this form, is about the length of half of Celestia's wingspan.  There is a small switch on the side that, when flipped, causes the barrel to disconnect and eject all ammunition for the gun in a large blast.  The barrel can then be reconnected lower down on the body of the gun by rotating it on a small hinge a full 180° downwards, giving it the appearance and functionability of a vertical double barrel (sawed off) shotgun.  During the use of this, there is a flip-switch on the opposite side that will release the second barrel that was flipped down back into its original position so that it may become a three round burst again.  When in this position, an attachment can be strapped to the bottom of the guns base and barrel to give it a Bayonne kind of feel.  This attachment is usually carried on his side or folded inside a pouch which also carries extra ammunition.  To keep himself or nearly anypony else from discovering or using it, he locked it within a safe deep below Shattered Sounds FM a year after its creation and has not removed it since.

Spoiler: FlameandIce • show

OC Name:Flame
Forum Name:FlameandIce
Your Race:Unicorn
Your Purpose in the Guild/Herd:Um  quest planner ((1f that's 0k Highb100d Mandness))

Spoiler: Eternal Inferno • show

OC Name: Eternal Inferno
Forum name: Eternal Inferno (i know they're the same ovO )
Race: Unicorn with the 2 extra horns
Purpose in Guild/herd: Assassin (Slayer) and Blacksmith (Smithy)

Spoiler: Silver Light • show

Weatherboy1
Unicorn
Little Bio:I have studied the codes of chaos and insanity, I have gone to Tartarus and back. I have seen one of the forms of the Lord. HAIL MADNESS!

Spoiler: KoalaLover99 • show

OC Name: Felicity
Forum Name: KoalaLover99
Your Purpose in the Guild/Herd: To be a spy of sorts

Spoiler: Pegasus • show

Pegasus
Spoiler: xmasskills • show

OC Name: Fennel
Forum Name:xmasskills
Your Race: Pegasus
Your Purpose in the Guild/Herd: my purpose is to have fun and eat spicy food

Spoiler: Morgan Sententia • show

OC Name: Morgan Sententia
Forum Name: Morgan Sententia
Your Purpose in the Guild/Herd: Lone Wolf, Protector, Redemption.

Spoiler: Fluffy Cloud • show

OC Name: Fluffy Cloud
Forum Name: Fluffy Cloud
Your Purpose in the Guild/Herd: Inventor (?)

Solarfox6
ShadowHeart
Spoiler: Shadow Mare • show

OC Name: Jo The Shadow Mare
Forum Name: Shadow Mare
Race: Pegasus
Purpose: Combat

Spoiler: Vick McBread • show

OC Name: Vick
Forum Name: Vick Mcbread
Your Purpose in the Guild/Herd: Our job in this Guild is to hunt and capture Changelings. We do after all own the only Changeling finding/captureing companys (C.H.Angelings Inc.) We have cameras all over Equestia and owns a small army of highly trained stallions. We'd be a great help to the Herd.

Spoiler: GlidingZephyr • show

OC Name: Zephyr Gale
Forum Name: GlidingZephyr
Your Purpose in the Guild/Herd: I'll be an Assassin, probably. If not either a Diplomat, Alchemist with Potions, or Blacksmith.

Spoiler: Earth Pony • show

Earth Pony
Spoiler: Bon Bon • show

OC Name:Bon Bon.
Forum Name: Bon Bon
Your Race: Earth pony
Your Purpose in the Guild/Herd: supplier

Spoiler: Crystal Chaos • show

OC Name: Skyler
Forum Name: Crystal Chaos
Your Race: Pegasus.  8) Like a boss.
Your Purpose in the Guild/Herd: Soldier

Spoiler: Rumor • show

OC Name:Rumor
Forum Name:Rumor
Your Race:Earth pony
Your Purpose in the Guild/Herd:Asylum Stealthmaster(?)

Spoiler: Ninkon • show

OC Name: Cedar Wood
Forum Name: Ninkon
Race: Earth
Purpose: Awkward Social Pariah (It's niche thing)

Spoiler: The Sign Up Form • show

OC Name:
Forum Name:
Your Race:
Your Purpose in the Guild/Herd:

Spoiler: Ranks/Banners • show

[Leaders]
Guild Master
Warlord ((Warrior))
Warlock ((Mage))
Shadower ((Assassin/scout))
[center]Head Strangest

[Battle and Recon]
Scout ----------------------------------------------------------- Vanguard
Assassin ------------------------------------------------------- Slayer
Mage (Offense) ----------------------------------------------- Sorcerer
Mage (defense/boost/Restoration) ----------------------- Shaman
Warrior (offense) --------------------------------------------- Soldier (Trooper/GI)
          Warrior (Weaponless) ------------------------------- Pugilist
Warrior (tank) ------------------------------------------------- Tank (Brawler/Belligerent/Barbarian... lots of B's)

[General guild duties]
Head of Guild relations ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ambassador
Guild Armor/Weapon Crafter ---------------------------------------------------------------------------Blacksmith (Smithy)
Guild Alchemist (Makes potions)
Guild Money Management (in game currency manager for guild supplies) ------------------- Accountant
Guild Rookie Trainer ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mentor
Guild Activity planner (works with me to help plan guild activities) ---------------------------- Event Director
Guild Bard

Warrior Leader

Mage Leader

Stealth and Scout Leader

Scout

Slayer=Assassin

Sorcerer=Attack/DPS/Mage

Shaman=Healer/Stat Buff/ Mage

Soldier=Offensive Warrior

Tank=Defensive warrior (The Damage sponge)

Head of Guild Relations

Zinrax's Elite Body Guard/Gateway Protector

Head of Supply

Blacksmith

[/spoiler]
Spoiler: Rules • show

1.) Don't ever argue with mods or other guild members. If at ANY point I find it excessive I will ban you from the guild and all guild sites without any chance of rejoining.

Spoiler: Mascot
Bob the Table •
show

[center]

[/spoiler]

http://asylumherd.webs.com/
(Under construction)

((IRC currently under construction))

Blues-Music

Dr. Krest

2012 May 02, 09:11:48 #2 Last Edit: 2012 May 02, 09:14:27 by Dr. Krest
Unicorn. I want to join a guild with a purpose I'm aligned to so I might change my mind later.

I don't have a name for my pony yet but I'm working on it. For now "Krest" will work.

[Debuff/CC/DPS/DOT] < Offensive but relies on debuff first. However you wish to categorize that.

Element: Poison

PrincessButton

[move=36]ME ME ME ME ME ME ME.! ovO[/move]
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Dr. Krest

Madness, Pinkie, and myself all in one herd? Sweet. Pinkie's gonna play an Earth Pony right?

Blues-Music

You can tell this will be a great herd. ^-^

Lord of Madness

we need at least one Pegasus member before we discuss the guild name, but your titles are nearly done ^-^

Dr. Krest

What...? How...? But this thread...

Must have been seeing things >.>;

Anyway, should our Herd have a theme the name is based off of? Seeing the members we already have I thought our theme song would be like this:

<.<

>.>

He...hehe...he...

lurk852

I might try to join this one once I get around to picking a good name for my pony, but there's something that confuses me a bit: why are most of the people in this subforum limiting their herds to six members? Did the developers ever say that would be the limit or something? Maybe it's because I'm used to other MMOs, but that seems like a tiny number - even if the six people are really active, you're still going to end up with <5 people online most of the time. The more the merrier, right? To each their own though, of course; it just seems a little odd. o.O
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Dr. Krest

Most people here want small Herds. After all, the "main cast of friendship" had 6 members.

lurk852

To be fair, the Mane 6 were always "online" at the same time. I've never seen a guild before that routinely had more than a third of its members online at once. Hope things work out either way, though.

Rad Thunder

Need a pegasus? I'm your colt! B)

Lessee where this takes me.

Shadow Mare

Dr. Krest

Let's go over this:

Pinkie has a Pegasus OC. Even so, she may end up playing Pinkie Pie in the game - who is an Earth Pony.

lurk has not stated which type he will be but has declared membership first.

Even so, Rad and Shadow are confirmed to be Pegasi.

This makes 7 members though currently we have a max of 6.

If I am not mistaken, myself, Madness, Blues, lurk, and Rad are male and Pinkie and Shadow are female.

There is much to consider here o.0

lurk852

Oh right, should've mentioned that. I'm kind of undecided between Unicorn/Pegasus at the moment; I'll probably have one of both.

P.S. clearly you were able to deduce my gender from my incredibly manly avatar.  8)

Shadow Mare

Blues-Music

Wait are we full or do we have extra ponies or do we have to pick somepony to join?

Dreadnaught 308

I am all 3 species so where do I stand  :0 ...can I be the hybrid in your guild  :P
Hello, I'm The Doctor

PrincessButton

Quote from: Dr. Krest on 2012 May 03, 17:36:43
Let's go over this:

Pinkie has a Pegasus OC. Even so, she may end up playing Pinkie Pie in the game - who is an Earth Pony.

lurk has not stated which type he will be but has declared membership first.

Even so, Rad and Shadow are confirmed to be Pegasi.

This makes 7 members though currently we have a max of 6.

If I am not mistaken, myself, Madness, Blues, lurk, and Rad are male and Pinkie and Shadow are female.

There is much to consider here o.0

Don't over think it.. ovO
I'll be taking to form of Pinkie mainly, not my Pegasus OC.. If we are allowed to create more than one character (hopefully) Moonbeam will be my secondary. Form of...PINKIE PIE. ovO
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

lurk852

Oh, I missed the "declared membership first" bit. Don't want to prevent others from joining the herd if you're going with the 6-cap, and I'm not even 100% sure what kind of herd I'd like most yet. Thus I pass on my priority to whoever posted after me. Still interested if there's room after that, though.

Go Up