33 (35.5%)
Unsure?
6 (6.5%)
Don't like pokemon (that's Impossible)
4 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 91

Go Down

ManeFlame

That's how ya do it! Heck, back during the 10 anniversary event, I got so many legendaries that way. Since I had both Ruby and Sapphire, I got both free gamestop shinie Zigzagoons and tossed one over for a Deoxys.
Catch em all! To then use as currency!  lol

Kazekai

Started playing X again to raise some pokemon for fun, right now I'm working on an all-eevee team. It'll mainly feature the first three, leafeon, espeon, and sylveon.

Ultimately I want to complete the dex but since that's virtually impossible legitimately I'm waiting to see how pokegen will handle this game. I've never completed the national dex on any pokemon game before.

KireiameJin

Quote from: Kazekai on 2014 Apr 16, 17:29:48
Started playing X again to raise some pokemon for fun, right now I'm working on an all-eevee team. It'll mainly feature the first three, leafeon, espeon, and sylveon.

Ultimately I want to complete the dex but since that's virtually impossible legitimately I'm waiting to see how pokegen will handle this game. I've never completed the national dex on any pokemon game before.

I completed it on "Red" when i was a kid, and never again, is just a ton of work to get them all, specially if they keep getting released on exclusive events XD
My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

ManeFlame

Inter...esting. After trading all my Diamond pokemon to Platinum and then using the methods to get them to White 2... my Diamond appears to have once again "loaded an uncorrupted, earlier file" after having traded them.
In short, at least until this card blows up on me, I seem to have inherited infinite Lugia, gamestop Deoxys, japanese Celebi, Manaphy, Suicune and a few shinies. Nice. XD
Go-Go Gadget Glitch Abuse!

Kazekai

Quote from: KireiameJin on 2014 Apr 16, 17:40:08
Quote from: Kazekai on 2014 Apr 16, 17:29:48

I completed it on "Red" when i was a kid, and never again, is just a ton of work to get them all, specially if they keep getting released on exclusive events XD

I can agree. I hate event pokemon -_- I'm a completionist so they frustrate me so much.

Rikaria

I managed to complete the National Pokédex on my Y; I literally have all Pokémon up till now (WHEN'S DIANCIE COMING OUT?!) in my Boxes with probably six left to use for personal reasons. I also have spare Legendaries on my GBA and DS games, but I didn't bother buying a Pokémon Bank pass after the trial, so I guess they're stuck there... (For the record, I do have a way of transferring from Gen III to Gen IV, then Gen IV to Gen V.)

Maybe when Pokémon Z/the Gen III remakes/whatever ends up coming out next, I'll buy a pass and distribute said remaining Legendaries.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

ManeFlame

Yeah I wound up getting a quick year of Pokemon Bank to do a mass transfer and migrate all my squads over.
Doubt I'll use it past that though, since obviously I'll be emptying my caches out. Unless I feel like going back through an entire game just to get a legendary.  lol  :l

Rikaria

2014 Apr 16, 21:58:23 #947 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 16, 22:03:48 by Rikaria
That's pretty much the reason why I started trying to complete the National Pokédex on my White 2. Thankfully there were still reasonable GTS trades at the time, so I managed to get most of the Legendaries I didn't bother trying to get before have. The event ones (Mew, Celebi, etc.), on the other hand, mainly came from GameStop and Wi-Fi events in which I managed to get.

I hope Game Freak/Nintendo end up planning on doing more distributions for those that missed the past ones, because it's nearly impossible to get those Pokémon now (save Celebi, though that one lasts till September of this year)...

ManeFlame

Which legends to you need? I just ported most of the ones from my GBA games just now, to my Y version. I know I have extras of pretty much everything.

I... tend to have lots of versions to get the downloads...
I have an addiction. But it's cool, cause it's a fun addiction.

Rikaria

Quote from: ManeFlame on 2014 Apr 16, 22:29:00
Which legends to you need?

Umm... you did read this, right?

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Apr 16, 21:36:06
I managed to complete the National Pokédex on my Y; I literally have all Pokémon up till now (WHEN'S DIANCIE COMING OUT?!) in my Boxes with probably six left to use for personal reasons.

To specify, I have what's called a "live Pokédex".

ManeFlame

Well you said you managed to get "most the legendaries you didn't have", so I figured you may have needed one or two more.
Just trying to toss out some extras if I may think someone needs em.

Kazekai

Anyone got a shaymin they're not using? :D

No I'm joking, most of the pokemon I want for personal reasons can be bred and I assume found in Friend Safari (I want a cottonee ;_; ) but I do like shaymin and jarachi and all the other cute pokemon that got neat movies.

Rikaria

Quote from: ManeFlame on 2014 Apr 17, 00:19:16
Well you said you managed to get "most the legendaries you didn't have", so I figured you may have needed one or two more.

That was at the time, as I said before. Sorry for not being clear...

ManeFlame

Quote from: Kazekai on 2014 Apr 17, 01:07:04
Anyone got a shaymin they're not using? :D

No I'm joking, most of the pokemon I want for personal reasons can be bred and I assume found in Friend Safari (I want a cottonee ;_; ) but I do like shaymin and jarachi and all the other cute pokemon that got neat movies.

Of course you'd need one of the, like, 4 I don't have extras of. XP If, however, you find someone willing to trade a Shaymin most any other legend, I could probably help. Give you that one, then you trade it for a Shaymin.

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Apr 17, 09:12:18
Quote from: ManeFlame on 2014 Apr 17, 00:19:16

That was at the time, as I said before. Sorry for not being clear...

Ah, ok, if you're good to go then we're good. :)

Rikaria

Quote from: SerebiiIt has been revealed that the next special form of Vivillon has been announced. This form, the Fancy Pattern, is to be distributed when over 100 million Pokémon have been traded on the GTS and is to tie in with the fact that Vivillon is the most traded Pokémon. The number is currently sitting at 85 million so only has 15 million to go. It is said that the distribution will be worldwide. The actual means of distribution has yet to be confirmed but we'll post as soon as it is

Julius

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 May 23, 09:39:18
Quote from: SerebiiIt has been revealed that the next special form of Vivillon has been announced. This form, the Fancy Pattern, is to be distributed when over 100 million Pokémon have been traded on the GTS and is to tie in with the fact that Vivillon is the most traded Pokémon. The number is currently sitting at 85 million so only has 15 million to go. It is said that the distribution will be worldwide. The actual means of distribution has yet to be confirmed but we'll post as soon as it is

Yaaaaay! :3

Any news on Diancie? To be honest, I use this thread over anything else to keep myself updated on Pokemon. lol
Purr~

Rikaria

No news for people outside Japan yet...

KirbyFluttershy

Sorry. If my brother made a trip back to japan, i would've gotten diancie from him, but of course it's not possible for me to get another for you guys cuz it's a 1 time obtain only.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Rikaria

Quote from: SerebiiPokémon XY - Vivillon

As the GTS has reached 100 million Pokémon traded, the Vivillon pattern distribution has been announced. This pattern will run from tomorrow, July 8th, to July 31st 2014 over the Nintendo Network. This Vivillon is exclusive to this download and comes with the special move, Hold Hands, that no other Pokémon can have.
Edit @ 12:20: It is now available in all regions!

Julius

2014 Jul 07, 18:37:52 #959 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 07, 19:11:04 by Julius
Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Jul 07, 09:34:24
Quote from: SerebiiPokémon XY - Vivillon

As the GTS has reached 100 million Pokémon traded, the Vivillon pattern distribution has been announced. This pattern will run from tomorrow, July 8th, to July 31st 2014 over the Nintendo Network. This Vivillon is exclusive to this download and comes with the special move, Hold Hands, that no other Pokémon can have.
Edit @ 12:20: It is now available in all regions!

Quote from: Pokemon websiteTo get the Fancy Pattern Vivillon:

Connect your Nintendo 3DS system to the Internet.

Select Mystery Gift on the main menu.

Select Receive Gift, then Yes.

Select Get Via Internet, then Yes.

Watch as you receive Fancy Pattern Vivillon!

Speak to the delivery girl in any Pokémon Center to receive your Vivillon.

Be sure to save your game!

Note: You can soft reset after receiving it if you don't like its ability and nature. It seems that it's always a male though, sadly.

I just may make my Fancy Vivillon a part of my main team actually... :o
Purr~

Go Up