33 (35.5%)
Unsure?
6 (6.5%)
Don't like pokemon (that's Impossible)
4 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 91

Go Down

Rikaria

Err... I forgot to mention: if you're trying to catch Pokémon in Friend Safaris that only have two Pokémon, they'll NEVER have their Hidden Abilities (AKA they'll need to beat the Pokémon League first).
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

KirbyFluttershy

Doesn't that happen to those that doesn't have the game?
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Rikaria

2013 Nov 09, 17:55:40 #662 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 09, 19:01:24 by Rikaria
No, it applies to everyone. I've tried getting Ponyta from a friend of mine who actually has one of the games... No luck on Flame Body Ponyta since she didn't beat the Pokémon League yet.

Also, I'm not wanting one for just egg hatching purposes. I actually do wanna raise one with that Ability.

EDIT: Someone else caught one for me already. Thanks, anyway x.x

KirbyFluttershy

I already got myself a ponyta, but I need to get the one with flash fire. I'm hoping that a ability capsule should change my Ponyta's Current Ability to Flash Fire.

Rikaria

2013 Nov 10, 09:36:39 #664 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 10, 10:16:36 by Rikaria
Ability Capsules are one-time use, so you're probably better off just trying to catch one with Flash Fire.

Also, you can't use it to switch to Hidden Abilities.

Nala Valor

2013 Nov 10, 22:15:13 #665 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 10, 22:17:25 by Nala Valor
Wow... It took me 9 hours to finally get the champion, 15 tries to defeat the water type elite four's gyariados and 20 to defeat that flying press pokemon (definitely the bane of my existence since the fighting gym' flying press-er was also impossible to beat for me) from the champion, but I finally beat the game... I feel proud of myself.

Edit:
Actually... I checked and its actually 34 hours I spent trying to finish the game ( the story that is)

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2013 Nov 10, 22:15:13
Wow... It took me 9 hours to finally get the champion, 15 tries to defeat the water type elite four's gyariados and 20 to defeat that flying press pokemon (definitely the bane of my existence since the fighting gym' flying press-er was also impossible to beat for me) from the champion, but I finally beat the game... I feel proud of myself.

Edit:
Actually... I checked and its actually 34 hours I spent trying to finish the game ( the story that is)

Elite 4 is easy if you planned your team with the right pokemon and restocked your healing items and leppa berries. The Level Requirement should be like about around level 60+ if you're not using exp. share. if using exp. share then, it would be like around level 70+. Gyarados should be easy to kill if you have an electric type or a pokemon that can use an electric type. Hawlucha should be easy to deal with if you have a pokemon that's fast enough to strike it down first like Delphox or espeon.

Nala Valor

Yeah... My 2 only lv 60 were lucario(lv62) and Poliwrath(lv61) the rest was a lv 40 Glaceon which oked  bunch of pokemon and survived altaria's flamethrower, a lv 54 Pyroar that was EV trained, a lv 35 aerodactile that I was training to be my mega stone user which was the only one who could kill that  gyarados since he had thunderfangs and also was the one to kill hawlucha. Also had a lv 16 Furfrou that hatched right after the last elite four. Also, no one mega evolved or not could outspeed Hawlucha so yeah it was hard.

KirbyFluttershy

You have to spread the exp across your pokemon team if you're not using exp. share. Umbreon would've been useful to your team for walls and survival. My First Clear pokemon team's avg level is like around 52-54 after taking a lot of detours and training to prep up for elite 4 and stocked up most of the healing items.

I'm still looking for the specific Friend Safaris, but it's just that I'm not getting that much responses lately and I know that Ditto Friend Safaris are on High Demand. I rather not use GTS because after what my friend told me, it's best to catch the pokemon I'm looking for in a Friend Safari. My Friend told me that Catching pokemon from a Friend Safari have good IV stats.

Rikaria

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2013 Nov 11, 10:13:27
I'm still looking for the specific Friend Safaris, but it's just that I'm not getting that much responses lately and I know that Ditto Friend Safaris are on High Demand. I rather not use GTS because after what my friend told me, it's best to catch the pokemon I'm looking for in a Friend Safari. My Friend told me that Catching pokemon from a Friend Safari have good IV stats.

In the community I moderate, I know someone who has a Ditto Safari. If you need any specific Nature, I can catch it. Just don't expect me to go after IV's because those are a pain to manage for me >_<

KirbyFluttershy

Well Actually That's the high demanding pokemon, Everyone wants ditto. I happen to know someone who has it because he asked me to identify the pokemon for him.

I'm still looking for these Friend Safaris and the following pokemon. I'm not gonna bet on using GTS because of the IV stats that my Friend told me about and we talked over it on steam.

Dragon Friend Safari - Shelgon
Fire Friend Safari - Growlithe
Psychic Friend Safari - Abra and Xatu
Water Friend Safari - Poliwhirl, Wortortle, and Azumarill
Fairy Friend Safari - Togepi and Kirlia
Ice Friend Safari - Spheal and Dewgong

GoldenTerrabyte

I have a Ditto. They're at the Pokémon Village. Unless they're X exclusive or something.
I'm back

Rikaria

Ditto can be found in both versions, both at the Pokémon Village (no Hidden Ability) and at Friend Safaris (Hidden Ability available). The requirement for the second, other than find a Normal-type Friend Safari, is that that person pony MUST beat the Pokémon League. After that, you both need to connect online in-game to update that person's pony's Friend Safari.

KirbyFluttershy

Well there was a reason why ppl are after Dittos from Friend safaris is that they have good IV stats. That's the reason why I was searching for these friend safaris and the pokemon i'm looking for instead of getting one off from GTS.

Rikaria

Got all mutation Berries and all of the O-Powers to Lv 3... What to do now...

Nala Valor

Quote from: Rikaria on 2013 Nov 14, 18:15:39
Got all mutation Berries and all of the O-Powers to Lv 3... What to do now...
if there's absolutely nothing to do, just do what usaly I do. Restart the game and try new things like a one pokemon walk trough, a Nuzlock or just invent some sort of difficulty to add to your gameplay. Like I'm going to do some sort of egglock using the Wondertrade system. I capture a pokemon and I'm forced to trade it through wonder trade and this guy shall be the pokemon I'll have or something like that, might do something else.

Rikaria

I'm not starting over until at least Pokémon Bank comes out. But even then I'm not sure if I would.

KirbyFluttershy

Well I know the game gets boring before the pokemon bank comes out, but for me, I'm trying to assemble my team also Not to mention I got myself a charizardite Y from my brother's japanese pokemon Y after building up a little bit of lumiose style and accumulating a lot of money. I just bought the charizardite Y for 150k, his last price was 300k as I know about.

Rikaria

The stones can get as low as 10k, just so you know.

Spoiler: Also, my friend posted this in the community I moderate. Prepare your insulin! • show

GoldenTerrabyte

Who wants a shiny Diggersby? Whoever has a shiny Pidgey of any kind gets it!

I don't care about the nature, I don't care about the IVs, I don't care about the gender, I don't care what ball it was caught in, as long as it's a Pidgey and it's shiny, you'll get a shiny Diggersby for a shiny Pidgey!
I'm back

Go Up