Go Down

MarshyMellow

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2016 Mar 19, 22:50:13
(Highlights My Profile Picture)
Mmmmm! i loved Zootopia :D!

Really? Cool!  :3

I'm hoping to see it again.  ^-^
Quote from: AnthroYuu on 2016 Mar 21, 03:26:36
I FINALLY FIXED MY COMPUTER.  I CAN PLAY GAMES AGAIN.  YAS.

*cries because i wanna play ori and the blind forest but i need to wait to get a new computer to even do that stuff*

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Midnight Breeze

Randomly got an email from Discover Bank telling me they raised my credit limit without me even asking because they noticed my "responsible account management".

Oh boy, that's a relief. When i saw that email from them titled "regarding your credit limit" I thought it was something bad. Everything turned out better than expected.

Chromastone64

2016 Mar 23, 03:16:00 #7042 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 25, 21:07:59 by Chromastone64
Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2016 Mar 22, 18:25:42
*cries because i wanna play ori and the blind forest but i need to wait to get a new computer to even do that stuff*

THIS. I actually bought the game for £15 and only THEN found out it runs like tar...

Post Merge

One more day, then two weeks off college!

Post Merge

Just did a big update to my OC page :)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Midnight Breeze

I really wish I had more peaceful, beautiful days like today. I'm off for a 3 day weekend this weekend for Easter and I was determined to get some daylight time. So I stayed up 30 hours yesterday, passed out at 5PM, slept 10 hours until 3AM and have been up today.

Man, I forgot what the sun looks like. I got a lot done today. I cleaned my apartment, did dishes and laundry, went out for lunch, washed and vaccuumed my car, made groceries, and got in a quick 1 mile run. Looks like tomorrow's gonna be a pretty chill day.

Lync Volan

Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2016 Mar 22, 18:25:42
Really? Cool!  :3

I'm hoping to see it again.  ^-^
i hope it comes out on DVD so i can get it :]!

i been bugging my dad for a place to lay down in well watching movies at my computer or playing games or something and he finally brought me to the store to get one yesterday! it's not THE BEST Sofa/couch ever but it is pretty nice, all i need are some better covers and something to make it a little higher
Spoiler: Some pics of the couch/sofa • show

Chromastone64

Just saw Zootropolis.
I think I have a new "most absolute favourite film of all time" now.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Mar 27, 13:33:58
Spoiler: show
Just saw Zootropolis.
I think I have a new "most absolute favourite film of all time" now.

Spoiler: Come on everybody! get into the Zootopia Looooove! • show

Midnight Breeze

I finally found an easy, palatable source of iron. 90PDV per bowl.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2016 Mar 28, 01:06:09

I finally found an easy, palatable source of iron. 90PDV per bowl.
Dang, that looks mighty tasty. I'm going to have to try it. c:
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Chromastone64

I found a site that lets you fight Sans from Undertale without having to go down the evil route! I can finally fight him!
Only a few minutes in and I'm already having a bad time.

MarshyMellow

2016 Mar 29, 08:47:08 #7050 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 29, 09:09:16 by MarshyMellow
Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Mar 29, 02:33:30
I found a site that lets you fight Sans from Undertale without having to go down the evil route! I can finally fight him!
Only a few minutes in and I'm already having a bad time.

What's the site called? 0:

Post Merge

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2016 Mar 27, 20:25:21
Spoiler: Come on everybody! get into the Zootopia Looooove! • show

Spoiler:  I came out of the ocean because I heard something about Zootopia 0: • show

Lync Volan

Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2016 Mar 29, 08:47:08
Spoiler:  I came out of the ocean because I heard something about Zootopia 0: • show

Spoiler: i don't wanna take over this thread with Zootopia so this will be the last Zootopia thingy i'll say... for awhile • show

PrincessButton

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2016 Mar 30, 08:37:12
Spoiler: i don't wanna take over this thread with Zootopia so this will be the last Zootopia thingy i'll say... for awhile • show

OH I LOVE THAT TWILIGHT SPARKLE ONE.

I mean.. um.. heh X3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Chromastone64

Uncovered: Final Fantasy XV just finished.
Excuse while I go find the parts of my mind that went out the window.
(Also I may have just pulled an all nighter. Seriously, it started at 2AM for me and its now 5AM :I )

LostSanity

Final Fantasy XV Release Date confirmed for September 30, 2016!!

Plus, there's a FREE DEMO too!!

:3

LET THE HYPE COMMENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Chromastone64

That moment when I named my FFXV Carbuncle Flurry Heart X3

Chrisgotjar

My brother had an old 300GB hard drive lying around in an old laptop he wasn't using.

I managed to procure it the other day and sort it out with Windows 7 so basically my laptop is much better than it used to be :3
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

MarshyMellow

It's April Fools day.. :3

Chishio Kunrin

Rooster Teeth doesn't do April Fools pranks because April 1st is the company's anniversary, so they'd rather take it seriously. This means, they tend to do real announcements and make things that seem like an April Fools prank but are actually real.

That said...

*-* AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! <3
(No spoilers, don't worry)

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Chromastone64

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2016 Apr 01, 16:54:49
Rooster Teeth doesn't do April Fools pranks because April 1st is the company's anniversary, so they'd rather take it seriously. This means, they tend to do real announcements and make things that seem like an April Fools prank but are actually real.

That said...

*-* AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! <3
(No spoilers, don't worry)

Aaaand cue my best friend absolutely losing his mind (in a good way).

Go Up