Party with Pinkie [SFM]

Started by pokegirlsky, 2013 Sep 24, 14:39:25

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

pokegirlsky

2013 Sep 24, 14:39:25 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 24, 15:11:01 by pokegirlsky
OMG this is good ps i LOVE the song as well

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

These ponies dont want to "Party" ,  they want to PARRRRRTYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!   ovO   :D     Uh..... no thanks  :I

Teal Turken

I'll be honest.
I thought the animation here did not match up to the song that well. I hold blame to two things that ruin this for me.
1. The animator really didn't make the ponies move all that much. Most of the other ponies were just gawking at Pinkie while she was singing and Vinyl was mostly...doing something with the music, I don't know what's it called. I saw a few moments where it looked like some ponies were dancing a bit and others were trying to dance.
2. SFM cannot create the quick, fluid movements needed for this upbeat song. This video would've done better if it were drawn or animated in Flash. Everything looks too slow and stiff in SFM. There's no bounce to the ponies at all and sometimes they look like they slide on their hooves.
Really the good thing is that the movements on the ponies are GREAT, as in they put a lot of work into the movements and there is really good lip syncing on Pinkie with the song, I just didn't see it too much since the mouths are hard to notice move.
Overall I don't like this animation, it's not something I'm gonna watch ever again.

pokegirlsky

i dont care it was awesome  :3

Hammer9

That was AWESOME :3 Parteeeeyyyy!
-

Go Up