Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: paintypalette on 2013 Mar 06, 10:47:21
Quote from: Scoots on 2012 May 24, 07:29:49
Hey Guys!

Lets discuss Legends of Korra here!

First topic:
Who do you think Amon is? O:

Spoiler: show
isn't amon dead? him and his brother died.
legend of korra is very somber and bleak. its NOTHING like avatar  ovO not that its bad, its just that i'm surprised its the same creators! the show is so serious and different from avatar but its great. even my mom loves it! she's engaged in the great storyline and seriousness of it. its a great show. what do you ponies think?

Spoiler. :P

I watched all the episodes on DubHappy.com. :nod: Indeed, it is very different, but I enjoyed it.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Little Judas

I was wondering, Airbenders have almost been extinct twice, once by firenation and once by Amon.
Now what would happen if someone were to succeed. What would happen to the Avatar-cycle?
Would it skip Airbending, would it stop?
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Little Judas on 2013 Mar 07, 10:43:47
I was wondering, Airbenders have almost been extinct twice, once by firenation and once by Amon.
Now what would happen if someone were to succeed. What would happen to the Avatar-cycle?
Would it skip Airbending, would it stop?

I... don't know. :I Maybe another airbender would somehow be born? I have no idea.

Rissian

Considering the Avatar has all 4 elements it would probably not matter and still be born to one of the other nations. o_o
Likely the next group that has any relation at all to the airbenders in their DNA maybe.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Trege on 2013 Mar 07, 21:14:53
Considering the Avatar has all 4 elements it would probably not matter and still be born to one of the other nations. o_o
Likely the next group that has any relation at all to the airbenders in their DNA maybe.

He means in the rebirth cycle, not learning airbending. You know, like it cycles through what type of bender the avatar is born from. Water, earth, fire, then air, and it cycles back around to water from there.

By the way, guys, did you know...
During the intro of Avatar the Last Airbender, when Katara names the types of bending, she names them in the order of which the avatar cycle goes through? Water, earth, fire, air.
Then, in the intro of Legends of Korra, they do it again, but with water at the end because that was what it was currently on: Korra being born a waterbender. Earth, fire, air, water.

Rissian

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Mar 07, 21:32:22

He means in the rebirth cycle, not learning airbending. You know, like it cycles through what type of bender the avatar is born from. Water, earth, fire, then air, and it cycles back around to water from there.

During the intro of Avatar the Last Airbender, when Katara names the types of bending, she names them in the order of which the avatar cycle goes through? Water, earth, fire, air.
Then, in the intro of Legends of Korra, they do it again, but with water at the end because that was what it was currently on: Korra being born a waterbender. Earth, fire, air, water.

Ah, yeah I know he meant the cycle I meant that if full blooded airbenders no longer exist it would probably be ones with minor amounts of air bender DNA where the next air cycle goes then after that to the water tribe again.  x3

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Trege on 2013 Mar 07, 21:36:19
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Mar 07, 21:32:22

Ah, yeah I know he meant the cycle I meant that if full blooded airbenders no longer exist it would probably be ones with minor amounts of air bender DNA where the next air cycle goes then after that to the water tribe again.  x3

Basically what I said with more explanation, then? :o

Rissian

2013 Mar 07, 21:47:47 #67 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 07, 21:49:24 by Trege
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Mar 07, 21:43:46
Basically what I said with more explanation, then? :o

Yeah, except I just added maybe the next DNA line.  X3

Little Judas

I came up with a theory myself, but the only way it is possible is if The Two Lovers, who learned it from Badgermole, weren't able to bend before their lessons.

Then maybe the Sky Bisons can teach a new generation of Airbenders.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Go Up