[Tutorial] How to Use Our Bug & Suggestion Report System!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Sep 07, 21:53:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Frazikar

Figured out what was going wrong and have logged in, but work needs to be done on in-game help/hints... :P

Mrs lucy sparkelz

Im having a problem login it keeps saying error failure could not get user

Frazikar

OK, now I have the problem of having the error on recipes when logging in, so what recipes need loading??

pony jack

2018 Aug 02, 12:15:26 #143 Last Edit: 2018 Aug 12, 13:03:31 by pony jack Reason: update
the website works now

Bee Bun

I know how to fix this error listing thing but the only file i get is data no GUIsettings2 or anything just data
https://imgur.com/zEbO7sI

pony jack

2018 Aug 02, 13:23:41 #145 Last Edit: 2018 Aug 12, 13:04:03 by pony jack Reason: update
website works now

Lili5510

Am I the only one who can't reset my password for the bug report website? I can probably make a new one, but this is still a inconvenience.  :l

Kalugura

Just can't get through mail verification (letter doesn't appear even in "spam" folder). Can someone post this problem there:
NPC dialogue is broken (Pacific Breeze in Crystal Kingdom spa) - so quest "Trouble Stoppers" can't be done. https://imgur.com/a/nvkEOSj - looks like this
updated: all of a sudden got a bunch of verification emails, so created new task by myself

Qnty Fratelli

Hi. I have a problem with that. After you have completed the quest "the Mindless Violins", I was not given the egg of the cat. Please help, I've been doing this quest for so long..

Great_Honor

I need answer. I don't understand. Did server close forever? When i try to login, i see "Couldn't connect to host". In russian community i see that message: "...On the night from Saturday to Sunday, September 24, exactly at midnight, Moscow time, its sun will roll forever: the servers will be turned off, and the old landscapes of the locations will remain only in the screenshots and in the memory of those who once left here a part of their own souls..."
What is going on? Did server really close forever? Please reply to me. ono

ShootingStarYT

Hello I have a Question my Friend and I downloaded the newest LOE Version and we both lost 10Levels
I was Level 19 and she was Level 17. Is it a Glitch or Bug  :c ? if not why did we lost 10 Levels? She also need to do all her Quests again

I hope you can help us

ShootingStarYT

Honey Bell

In our latest blogs we announced that a XP Revamp would be implemented, this gives you more possibilities and more fun to find your way in LoE. :ellowee:
Hello I'm Honey Bell. Got a problem, I'm all ears, and hooves *giggles*. You can always find me right here, in Discord or Ingame

SherryICarton

Hello help please! The problem is that when I logged into my account (That is entered the login and password) starts a long download. Then this text appears (The one in the picture)... I tried many things against it, and decided to appeal to you. Help please :( 
The picture itself:
https://pp.userapi.com/c845019/v845019501/d4248/XNx9eiwBpRE.jpg

\Sorry for my English!\

Honey Bell

hi there what client version do you use?

The most up to date is 2018-08-01.
Also make sure your firewall allows LoE.

Kind Regards Woona
Hello I'm Honey Bell. Got a problem, I'm all ears, and hooves *giggles*. You can always find me right here, in Discord or Ingame

SherryICarton

Version of the game I have 2018.08.01! The game is in the Exceptions but still not working  DD:
Quote from: -Woona- on 2018 Aug 27, 01:41:32hi there what client version do you use?

The most up to date is 2018-08-01.
Also make sure your firewall allows LoE.

Kind Regards Woona

FluffyHuskyGaming

Hello, I am FluffyHusyGaming, I was Wondering if there was a way you could reset my settings my Screen Is Zoomed in too much for me to even get the Settings button and Change it.

Srpouhi

So I made a new pony (under Moon Stone) and I didn't receive the poseys or prickleys spell that I need to attack Thyme with. It's not in my hotbar, it's not under spells in the journal, and I'm not sure where else to look. Any solutions?

Tabea008

luna best pony

when i launch into the game its just pitch black

Honey Bell

Can we plz use the phabricator reported here. This way we can see what is the problem.

Also, Pitch Black, Driver updates?, what OS, 32/64 bit....

cheers
Woona

Go Up