Sweet and Elite: Hide and Seek & Roleplay Meet and Greet

Started by DeceptiveCadance, 2017 Sep 22, 19:01:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DeceptiveCadance

Going to be taking my sister to see the My Little Pony movie on Saturday, so I may be late or not present. I trust Optic Rainfall, now official co-host, to take the reins if that is the case.

We'll have first roleplay meet-and-greet next Friday, at 5 PM EST, I think.

Sunny Sandbar

That Holiday Cheeer emote from the Discord server will go here soon. I must spread the meme xD

AudioWaveDasher

Quote from: AudioWaveDasher on 2017 Oct 28, 17:05:40HALLOWEEN HIDE AND SEEK HALLOWEEN PARTY CLOUDOPOLIS 10/28/17

Why arent my pictures showing up?

DeceptiveCadance

Quote from: RainbowPegasus on 2017 Nov 03, 11:05:29It's November, and you put October.

Details, details.

There's just gonna always be a hide of seek on Saturday. :P

Sunny Sandbar

That Holiday Cheeer emote from the Discord server will go here soon. I must spread the meme xD

AudioWaveDasher

DeceptiveCadance

Quote from: AudioWaveDasher on 2017 Nov 04, 17:20:47WHATS HAPPENING THIS WEEK? ITS 5:00 EST

I gave forewarning that I was seeing MLP movie at the same time. I'm online now but I dunno if anyone started hosting it.

Ferro_the_King

How many games did we play today? Was it just the three in Cantermore, or more? I'm just not sure, whether I have the time right since there was a time change recently ;-)
Excuse my English, it tends to misbehave...

dmDash

2017 Nov 04, 19:53:36 #68 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 04, 20:36:28 by dmDash Reason: Just a quick inclusion of some screenshots.
Quote from: Ferro_the_King on 2017 Nov 04, 19:47:52How many games did we play today? Was it just the three in Cantermore, or more? I'm just not sure, whether I have the time right since there was a time change recently ;-)

There were also 3 rounds before, in Ponydale, where we did the standard Hide and Seek. It started at 5:00PM EDT.
Be careful, Daylight Savings Time ends this Sunday, so we'll be observing EST next time.

Anyways, this event was fun as usual! Joining Hide and Seek at the end of the week is something I always look forwards to. I don't have any screenshots, just the one at the end:
Spoiler: show

And the one at the end of last week's:
Spoiler: show

See y'all next time!

Dota

Optic Rainfall

2017 Nov 04, 20:58:54 #70 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 04, 21:01:39 by Optic Rainfall
Another fun night for Sweet and Elite Hide and Seek, with having a lot of players at the start. We played in Ponydale on normal mode, and in first two rounds, every hider was found. Then we went to Cantermore to play on Snuggle mode. It was hard finding the hider, and it was intense at the same time.

Until next time, I hope we'll all get back together to play again next week. Thank you all for joining.

Ferro_the_King

Quote from: dmDash on 2017 Nov 04, 19:53:36There were also 3 rounds before, in Ponydale, where we did the standard Hide and Seek. It started at 5:00PM EDT.
Be careful, Daylight Savings Time ends this Sunday, so we'll be observing EST next time.

...Oh buck! So I missed half of the thing, because I had the time wrong. THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER!!!! D:  D:  D: It's just hard telling the right time, because the daylight savings time ended last sunday in my country... >:/

otherunicorn

2017 Nov 05, 03:21:49 #72 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 05, 03:23:47 by otherunicorn
Quote from: Ferro_the_King on 2017 Nov 04, 22:41:52...Oh buck! So I missed half of the thing, because I had the time wrong. THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER!!!! D:  D:  D: It's just hard telling the right time, because the daylight savings time ended last sunday in my country... >:/

No, THE WORST THING EVER was missing ALL of the rounds :(

--Cacha--

DeceptiveCadance

We're going to start in Cantermore next Saturday, but at the castle instead of the fountain. That means we'll be hide-and-seeking in the other half of Cantermore. Some very fun spots there, yay.

Also, the first roleplay meet-and-greet will be at Flan's in Cantermore on Friday, 5 PM EST! If you don't quite know how to roleplay, we'll be there to teach you.

AudioWaveDasher

Where does everyone host their pictures? Don't anyone use the "r click get image address" feature off facebook because fb only temporarily holds your images

Dota

It is.
Just copy the image adress and you'll see the hosting which is used.

Ferro_the_King

dmDash

Quote from: AudioWaveDasher on 2017 Nov 05, 11:56:48Where does everyone host their pictures? Don't anyone use the "r click get image address" feature off facebook because fb only temporarily holds your images

And don't use 'postimg.org' like I did. Appearently, when it says "No expiration", it really means "Expires in 1 Week".

DeceptiveCadance

Roleplay meet-and-greet starting now in Cantermore, room ee7e6ee!

Go Up