Feral Heart

Started by BlackVortex, 2012 Jun 20, 20:24:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BlackVortex

2012 Jun 20, 20:24:19 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 21, 11:06:30 by BlackVortex
I was wondering if anyone else played Feral Heart?  My user name is BlackVortex on there to. Please no hate comments. If you play it, whats your mane OC?

Mine is a diamond-back marked white bat winged wolf. She has a black ''eye cover'' mane, and her markings are all black, apart from under her eye, witch is red. Her name in game is: Atlanta HEALER [Sorry for caps but its in caps in game]

So anyone else play FH? I can add you to my buddies list!
I also have other OCs but I almost never delete them so there are to many to lis
Edit: Here is the link:http://feral-heart.com/
I will be gone until the pony drought is over... so find me on Feral Heart if you want me :P

Chishio Kunrin

I tried playing it once, but my computer couldn't quite handle its awesome. x3 But I did take a screenshot of my beautiful wolf.

I love wolves.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Tiger

Feral Heart? What's that?
*looks at Chishio's picture*

Ooh, interesting...  *-*

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jun 21, 02:27:43

Ooh, interesting...  *-*

You can play as a canine or a feline. :3 Wolf, fox, hyena, lion/lioness, tiger, mountain lion, etc.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Tiger

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 21, 02:46:00
Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jun 21, 02:27:43

Ooh, interesting...  *-*

You can play as a canine or a feline. :3 Wolf, fox, hyena, lion/lioness, tiger, mountain lion, etc.

You make me want to play :3
Although, hyenas are actually closer to felines that canines by right, so there are only 2 canines :P

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

BlackVortex

Wow, nice wolf. yes, FH is known to slow down your computer if it is to slow or something.
Husky's are also found, and Warrior Cats. OK, yes I have like 5 Warrior cats.  X3 I also got 2 presets, one of them was the rainbow gradient tool all over it.
I will be gone until the pony drought is over... so find me on Feral Heart if you want me :P

Go Up