My Little War Horse

Started by Zygrograxgra, 2012 Mar 27, 17:58:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PrincessButton

I find this offensive, my mane is NOT that poofy.  ovO
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Doomguy

I've seen this, I thought it wasn't any good in my opinion. The new Mad cartoon doesn't do much right in terms of making people laugh, if it does anything right at all.

BlackVortex

I actually found that funny. It was very weird, but funny.lol
I will be gone until the pony drought is over... so find me on Feral Heart if you want me :P

Blues-Music

They made 3 my little pony references.
1.Thunder lol cats they were part of the dog army from the internet.
2.Cowboys & alien force which then turned in to Cow boys & Equestrians where ponies invaded the town to find out who was kidnapping them ,and applejack was there.
3.My little warhorse.

Also they try to mess things up they just try to make them funnier by making a parody of it I actually like mad it just makes jokes about stuff it doesn't make fun of anything.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jun 11, 06:44:51
2.Cowboys & alien force which then turned in to Cow boys & Equestrians where ponies invaded the town to find out who was kidnapping them ,and applejack was there.
3.My little warhorse.

Also they try to mess things up they just try to make them funnier by making a parody of it I actually like mad it just makes jokes about stuff it doesn't make fun of anything.

Don't forget My Little Pwny, so that's 4. I kinda liked ThunderLOLCats. It was amazing how they packed so many memes into a short skit like that (and I liked that they said "stupid over-used memes"), though the Rainbow Dash looked like a flying pig.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Book Smarts

Meme is usually put to rest when it appears on live tv, Mad Tv hastens this final phase

Blues-Music

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 11, 17:16:31
3.My little warhorse.

Don't forget My Little Pwny, so that's 4. I kinda liked ThunderLOLCats. It was amazing how they packed so many memes into a short skit like that (and I liked that they said "stupid over-used memes"), though the Rainbow Dash looked like a flying pig.
My little pwny?Sorry never heard of it I only watch the episodes on youtube ,but some of them werent posted.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jun 12, 07:08:55
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 11, 17:16:31
3.My little warhorse.

My little pwny?Sorry never heard of it I only watch the episodes on youtube ,but some of them werent posted.

Page 2 of this thread:
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Apr 17, 00:35:00
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
Okay this skit is just wrong >:(

I think someone else also posted a thread about the My Little Pwny skit. I really don't like it.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Starfly

I don't get it... But it has ponies so  :D
[move] Wheeeeeeeeeee![/move]
Animated GIF made by Skardan.

Go Up