Fairly Odd Parents

Started by Zygrograxgra, 2012 Apr 11, 18:02:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Moonlight Paradise

2012 Jun 01, 21:31:53 #20 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 01, 21:40:28 by Moonlight Paradise
Quote from: Lary on 2012 May 28, 08:47:13
Quote from: byndbored on 2012 May 28, 07:46:18
Wait there's live action adaptation? o.O

OMG MY CHILDHOOD IS RUINED!!! anyway, fun fact. Anyone who has watched Channel Chaser probably remembers that fake anime called Maho Mushi? Well translate that from Japanese and it's Magic Insect.  lol
I forgot about the show for a while and when I turned back there were ponies everywhere.

Book Smarts

Trying to animate a fake character in the real world just kills it for me

Cutiebone

Quote from: superpony on 2012 Jun 05, 22:15:52
Quote from: Lary on 2012 May 28, 08:47:13

Just... Just...  o.O

I loved the show before all this broohaha, and yes I hated this movie so much lol
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

Chishio Kunrin

I loved the Channel Chasers movie. <3 The movie with the magic muffin in it was good. The thing about Timmy going into the Internet was ehh alright. The plot in Grow Up Timmy Turner was alright, I guess, and it probably would've been better animated, as much as I like Drake Bell.

Quote from: Moonlight Paradise on 2012 Jun 01, 21:31:53
anyway, fun fact. Anyone who has watched Channel Chaser probably remembers that fake anime called Maho Mushi? Well translate that from Japanese and it's Magic Insect.  lol

Wasn't Maho Mushi partially a parody of Dragonball/Dragonball Z? As I recall, there were also giant robots, which weren't DBZ-like at all, so it wasn't completely a DB/DBZ parody.
http://fairlyoddparents.wikia.com/wiki/Maho_Mushi

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Doomguy

Ah, the memories of Fairly Odd Parents back in the early 2000's were wonderful. The first seasons were awesome and the magic muffin movie was just plain awesome. I really liked everything about the cartoon! I wished I had Nicktoons so I could watch the earlier episodes again, that's if they even air them. :(

Soft Fang

Fun show. I liked it. My Niece LOVES it.
/Didn't know Tara Strong did the voice of Timmy til years later. The more you know....

Lary

Quote from: Soft Fang on 2012 Jun 07, 19:41:41
Fun show. I liked it. My Niece LOVES it.
/Didn't know Tara Strong did the voice of Timmy til years later. The more you know....

Tara Strong is everywhere.

Spoiler: show

This isn't even half of the voices she's done.

Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Cutiebone

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jun 08, 07:54:35

Spoiler: show

This isn't even half of the voices she's done.

LOL A MUSHROOM HAT
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

Book Smarts

She was even in Family Guy, she has a crazy amount of experience

Go Up