previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zygrograxgra

Love the show, will you?

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

byndbored

I find this show to be ok.
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Rad Thunder

I used to, but when the 'movie' came out, then it all went wrong. :0

Book Smarts

I liked it until they had poof come in, than you could tell they were running of ideas for new episodes. This show had originality written all over it and the comedy was awesome at the time.

Lary

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 May 24, 20:26:41
I liked it until they had poof come in, than you could tell they were running of ideas for new episodes. This show had originality written all over it and the comedy was awesome at the time.

The final episode was supposed to be "Abracatastrophe" (the movie), but everyone wanted more. Then the last episode was supposed to be "Channel Chasers", but the network wanted to continue milking it. Then the live-action adaptation was supposed to be the end of it, but NOOOOOPE. Nick just wants to keep milking their dying shows, even when more than half the writing staff doesn't give a crap anymore.

And yes, it is Nickelodeon's fault. They've done this same thing before with a little show called Spongebob Squarepants. And if you really wanna get technical, they did it with Rugrats, too.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

byndbored

Wait there's live action adaptation? o.O

Lary

byndbored

Pony Spark

Sorry to the people who did like it but... THE LIVE ACTION ADAPTATION WAS BAD AND NICKELODEON SHOULD FEEL BAD. That movie is what killed it for me. I could stand poof but come on. That movie was ridiculous. Must have been made by Dinkleburg!

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: Pony Spark on 2012 May 28, 17:58:23
Sorry to the people who did like it but... THE LIVE ACTION ADAPTATION WAS BAD AND NICKELODEON SHOULD FEEL BAD. That movie is what killed it for me. I could stand poof but come on. That movie was ridiculous. Must have been made by Dinkleburg!

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Book Smarts

I liked the Channel Chaser movie though the one with the magic muffin is right behind it.

Saturnine

I used to love the show before the movie, until they keeps making more episodes after the supposed "end." If they like forcing Fairly Odd Parents to continue, why didn't they do it for Danny Phantom? D; (I mean, I like that show better than Fairly Odd Parents.  ono)

Lary

Quote from: Saturnine on 2012 May 29, 18:04:06
I used to love the show before the movie, until they keeps making more episodes after the supposed "end." If they like forcing Fairly Odd Parents to continue, why didn't they do it for Danny Phantom? D; (I mean, I like that show better than Fairly Odd Parents.  ono)

Apparently Nickelodeon wasn't reaching it's "target audience" (most of the fans were teenagers/college kids when they intended it to be aimed at kids... big surprise, huh?), and there wasn't much merchandise selling, so they pulled the plug. Butch Hartman didn't even try to save it.

Thunder Heart

Ohh yes, I used to love this show!
I haven't watched it in a couple of years, but... Reading the comments, looks like I quit whilst things were ahead.

sonyablademaster

I watch it a few times but never got in to it

Book Smarts

Danny Phantom was a rare case for a cartoon since the series got better in the later seasons.

Morgan Sententia

Danny Phantom was great. And it ended great. But if they continue DP It will end up like Spongbob or FOP. I used to like their shows but the classics will always be the classics....

Right now am worried about the Nickelodeon of Teenage mutant ninja turtles. *shiver*

byndbored

Quote from: Morgan Sententia on 2012 May 31, 18:26:41
Danny Phantom was great. And it ended great. But if they continue DP It will end up like Spongbob or FOP. I used to like their shows but the classics will always be the classics....

Right now am worried about the Nickelodeon of Teenage mutant ninja turtles. *shiver*

Did you know michael bay is making a movie about them and they're going to be aliens from another planet, I'm not joking. :\

Book Smarts

Quote from: byndbored on 2012 May 31, 18:33:02

Did you know michael bay is making a movie about them and they're going to be aliens from another planet, I'm not joking. :\

Oh boy, explosions every if its a michael bay movie  ovO

Morgan Sententia

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 May 31, 20:16:16
Quote from: byndbored on 2012 May 31, 18:33:02

Oh boy, explosions every if its a michael bay movie  ovO

So I've heard, i hate Micheal Bay. He's gonna ruin my fav cartoon!!  DD:

Go Up