the abyss(not a jump-in)

Started by Spazicle12, 2012 Oct 04, 16:47:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

max_silverfox

becuse without icecream what i will eat? plus i made it myself! wanna try one? my saddles have a spell to keep everything cold so its pic and eat. *she said smiling while floating a cup of icecream with the cookie included*

sorikuXIII

"Sure ill try some." Moonlight takes the cup and eats some."Wow! This is really good." He said with a smile on his face.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

bluefrost

ooh this is so good hey why don't you come work at the ice cream shop of coarse we will be subbed because of the expadition
Blue looked up where spaz was but he was already gone

max_silverfox

*snowy smiled* im not just good at icecream but on everything thats ice related! ice is my passion! along, exploring...

sorikuXIII

"I agree with him entirely. You should work at the ice cream shop. Im sure everypony would love to try this."
Pixel Art:

My OCs

sorikuXIII

Moonlight smirked. "Well with ice cream this good you deserve a little praise".
Pixel Art:

My OCs

max_silverfox

sorikuXIII

"Apparently the one who posted the flyer hasn't showed up yet to give us the details".
Pixel Art:

My OCs

max_silverfox

at least... i know ill be on it with such incredible ponys and a griffin makes this probably my best adventure!

max_silverfox

HEY EVERYPONY GATTER UP!! I WANNA CONMEMORATE THIS MOMENT!! *takes out a mirror from her saddle*

Spazicle12

bluefrost is a girl
Spaz jumped down from the building
so I don't think anyone else is coming
well everypony gather

sorikuXIII

Pixel Art:

My OCs

bluefrost

he mean gather around snowy
Blue saidwalking to sit next to her

sorikuXIII

Moonlight watches as the other ponies and griffon gather.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

max_silverfox

*snowy took its mirror to get a look of everypony(and griffin) then her horn glowed as she consentrated the water in the air creating small ice figures of everypony along a big figure of all the team* you can keep the small ones! keep them cold or they will melt in 2 days...

my form to say good luck!

Coffee Rush

Arca looked at the figure she had, looking at it with some question.
My OC can be found here!

sorikuXIII

Moonlight eyeballs the small figure. "Wow the detail is spot on too but can you hold on to it for me..I kinda didnt bring anything to keep it cool and i really dont want it to melt."
Pixel Art:

My OCs

max_silverfox

*snowy thoug for a moment* i know... i can re-freze them at night so they wont melt... the spell itself should keep them ok for the day...

Go Up