Hello Everypone!

Started by A1, 2017 Sep 19, 03:13:25

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

A1

Hi,

I've been into the show since 2011 but practically left the show and fandom around the whole twilicorn debacle season 3-4. Still, I've always had poniponi in the back of my heart and have been recently trying to get back into the show/fandom. A few days ago by pure chance I went on EqD and found a post saying this game was in open access- so I looked at the trailer and just knew that I had to play it!

I was hoping to play on September 12 (my 6th poniversary since discovering the show) but was having trouble with the Linux installer. Also by chance I was reading an mlp mmo fic just prior and thought it fitting  :P

Anyways, I hope to make some friends here and have a good time. Seriously, be my friend.  DD:

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
Now you can play LoE and get in touch with community!
Also you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Night Striker

Welcome to the forums A1! If you want to be my friend, you'll have to find me in-game, and that won't be easy. You'll have to fight through the dangerous mobs of evershade forest and navigate through it and find me. :P
Hope to see you in-game later! ^-^

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Go Up