the Heaven's Tear and its crew

Started by Grizzly, 2013 Oct 04, 07:52:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Grizzly

The Heaven's Tear is a medium sized freight zeppelin with a crew of nine (five of which being long term crew and the rest helpers hired while docking) and a three ton loading capacity. It is equiped with one magical and two mechanical motors, but its main propoltions system depends on the wind. Its travel routs are mainly outside of Equestria, traiding goods with foreign lands.

The Crew

Name: cpt. Horizon.
Race: Pegas.
Possition: Captain.
Backstory:
Spoiler: show
One winged pegas. when he was young he was assinged as air support to a new state of the art zeppelin, the first zeppelin with a magical motor. One day, after lunch, he decided to rest on one of the zeppelin's rotors. Not wise, specially not on the day of an full throttle test. Horizon was rudly awayken as the rotor started to move. The test was a succes but he lost a wing. Although his wing can be restored thanks to medical magic he does not want it. He keeps his injury as a reminder, and as a mean to scare newbies. Now a captain, he enjoys telling stories of adventure, some of them true some not. He also enjoys talking about his wife and son. He is lighthearted and kind.

Name: Greg.
Race: Monkey.
Possition: First mate.
Backstory:
Not much is known about Greg nor his kind. He is a small and agile creature, making him a vital asset to the crew. He is a long time friend of cpt. Horizon, having served with him for twenty years. He is a great prankster.

Name: Tilien.
Race: Griffon.
Possition: Air support.
Backstory:
Tilien is from a big family, having five brothers, three sisters and alot of cousins. Most of his family are soldiers, guards or mercenaries, but he always had a passion for flight. Seven years ago, when the Tear was docking in his hometown,the captain gave him an offer he could not let pass. Tilien joined without hesitation and served under him ever since. At first glance he is serious and intimidating.

Name: Irog
Race: Goat.
Possition: Coock.
Backstory:
Serving for five years as a coock on board of the Tear, Irog is skilled in making almost anything eatable. The taste of his 'food' is another matter all together. Joined the crew to hone his skill, so far to no avail. He has a sick sence of humor.

Name: Noal.
Race: Donkey.
Possition: Main loader.
Backstory:
Noal used to be a teacher back in his homeland. One of his students wanted revenge on him for not letting him pass to the final exam. The student hiden a few ilegal substances in his office and alerted the authorities as an anonymous tip. After that Noal was unable to find a job as a teacher, or any job for that matter. He finaly got a break when meeting cpt. Horizon, who offered him a spot and he gladly accepted. He is serious and a heavy pessimist.

The most common accident is the one noone expects.

GoldenTerrabyte

Variety in animals. Never seen a monkey OC before.
I'm back

Grizzly

yeah, about the monkey i have the most worries of how people would accept him. But i thought he would be perfect on a airship. ^-^

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Grizzly

I'm kinda thinking of an airship RP ^-^
Not sure yet, but at least i have the crew introduced if i decide to do something ^-^

Go Up