Personal Heroes

Started by Midnight Breeze, 2013 Sep 29, 20:41:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Midnight Breeze

If there is one person in recorded history that you admire the most, who is it and why?

Benjamin Franklin

While not necessarily genius by definition of the word, I consider Franklin to be one of the smartest men who ever lived in terms of using his intelligence. He was an expert in many fields, not just one. From science, to engineering, to politics, to philosophy, Franklin led the pack. It's a real shame that he was never elected president; I consider him the single greatest American to ever live.

Who are some of your personal heroes?

Please try to avoid controversial heroes such as religious figures.

Julius

My hero... Someone I admire... Well I couldn't care less about historical figures, but I can definitely say I admire my friends. They're always there for me... They're my heroes.

If I had to choose only one though... I'd have to say... Button. She's alway's been there when I needed her the most, she always knows what to say and she always has the right answers to my troubles. At least that's how I see it.

I am ever grateful to have met her, definitely, and I really treasure her friendship. :)
Purr~

Little Star

Hmmm... I would probably say the same thing Julius said... Some of my friends who are always there and looking out for me.

Ryo - Always monitoring the chats I'm in to make sure they're appropriate. He's always kind of the moderation and the foundation for me. He has really been the reason I'm gonna be the person I will be. Thank you so much Ryo, you've really always been there for me. Oh and also, he tells really funny and meaningful stories and helps with homework
Ryo is my hero because he stands up to the inappropriate stuff and wants to make the world a more peaceful place, his rants are sometimes necessary. c;

Julius - Always staying by my side every step. We've shared so many laughs and been through a few hard times together. If I ever need help or advice, I just text or call him. Even though we live in different continents ,Like most of my friends, he is my big brother and I mean it. I know he trusts me and I trust him, he sometimes forgets I'm just a little girl but doesn't everyone?
Julius is my hero because he always has courage and laughs about everything, I'd say he's kind of like Pinkie Pie.

And I agree with the Button thing, I love you Butt!

Aerodash

I'm not really one for having a hero, but if there's anyone that has influenced my outlook on life it would be Day[9]. Simply put, he holds an air of positivity and went so far as to make a video about relentlessly being so. He always makes me laugh, and that's important enough to me!

Ramisha

1. My brother. He's smart and responsible and nice and great. And he plays videogames with me.
2. Kuledud3. He's really funny and he earns money by doing what he loves (and that is playing videogames). I hope to run into him in Legends of Equestria.
3. My friend Jolthey. She's really a jack of all trades. She has problems (although I can't see what they are) but she makes it. And she's friendly and open to everyone. I wish I could talk to people like she does.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Sep 30, 06:05:59
My hero... Someone I admire... Well I couldn't care less about historical figures, but I can definitely say I admire my friends. They're always there for me... They're my heroes.

If I had to choose only one though... I'd have to say... Button. She's alway's been there when I needed her the most, she always knows what to say and she always has the right answers to my troubles. At least that's how I see it.

I am ever grateful to have met her, definitely, and I really treasure her friendship. :)

Quote from: StarSong on 2013 Sep 30, 08:02:11
Hmmm... I would probably say the same thing Julius said... Some of my friends who are always there and looking out for me.

Ryo - Always monitoring the chats I'm in to make sure they're appropriate. He's always kind of the moderation and the foundation for me. He has really been the reason I'm gonna be the person I will be. Thank you so much Ryo, you've really always been there for me. Oh and also, he tells really funny and meaningful stories and helps with homework
Ryo is my hero because he stands up to the inappropriate stuff and wants to make the world a more peaceful place, his rants are sometimes necessary. c;

Julius - Always staying by my side every step. We've shared so many laughs and been through a few hard times together. If I ever need help or advice, I just text or call him. Even though we live in different continents ,Like most of my friends, he is my big brother and I mean it. I know he trusts me and I trust him, he sometimes forgets I'm just a little girl but doesn't everyone?
Julius is my hero because he always has courage and laughs about everything, I'd say he's kind of like Pinkie Pie.

And I agree with the Button thing, I love you Butt!

:') Awwh thank you guys. I love you both. <3

Though I love all of my friends, and look up to many of them, my big brother is my hero. He's my best friend and has been there all my life. I don't think I'd be who I am today without him. *insert cheesy music*

Also Demi Lovato.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Go Up