What's Your Desktop Background?

Started by HerpyDooves, 2012 Jul 03, 20:20:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

Night Pony

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jun 04, 16:15:29
What do you mean :s?

Altair not only is the name of the Assassin is also a name of a star. The star's name is next to a sun (which is a star).

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Lync Volan

Quote from: Night Pony on 2015 Jun 04, 16:43:18
Altair not only is the name of the Assassin is also a name of a star. The star's name is next to a sun (which is a star).
Its also the name of a video game company & a robotic creature in an anime called Bakugan

Jenzy

I noticed that the purpose of this thread is to share desktop backgrounds, and not comment on them. lol
(Or comment, then post your background to stay on track)
Whichever it is, certainly a lot of interesting and lovely backgrounds to be seen in this thread. :nod:

I use this as one of the images for my Start Screen. (it cuts to just around the center area)

I think GamePaw made a modified wallpaper version, but I forgot where the source was...

Lync Volan

Lync Volan

2015 Jun 15, 14:17:29 #585 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 17, 20:41:10 by Lync Volan

Post Merge

I just recently finished watching a show called "Shezow" and i seem to love it...
so that explains my desktop background/wallpaper :D!

Lync Volan

This is the screenshot i have been waiting for ever since the episode came out :D!

Lync Volan

Sakura_Blossom

Lync Volan

Spoiler: Friendship Games Equestria Girls saturday shorts • show

I guess you could say: shes my "wall"paper lol!

Though Sunset Shimmer still somehow looks absolutely great, at least in my eyes :]

DarkSpectre

I have 6 that it switches between.

Spoiler: show
1.)

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

2-5 are screenshots from Skyrim, taken by me.

Free Hugs!

Lync Volan

LunarDusk

Quote from: DarkSpectre on 2015 Aug 09, 10:44:29
I have 6 that it switches between.

1.)

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

2-5 are screenshots from Skyrim, taken by me.

Reckless Fist and BladeMaster from elsword   :D
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

DarkSpectre

2015 Aug 19, 01:52:39 #593 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 29, 11:12:33 by DarkSpectre
Ah, so you play Elsword too @LunarDusk . Glad I'm not the only one around here. If you see a level 76 Diabolic Esper named Dark5pectre, a level 61 Mastermind named M4ddScience, or a level 67 Blade Master named SpectreCL, that'd be me, as those are my 3 most played characters.  ^-^

I'm co-leader of the RebornAngels guild, a level 10 guild created 4-5-2014 with 59/100 member slots filled, though we are pretty quiet in chat due to most of those being alts of members.

I've played it waaaaay too much... X3

But I digress, in an effort to keep my own rambling at least somewhat on topic, I'll put some of my past wallpapers I dug up as well, though they're not in rotation at present.

Spoiler: A derpy hero • show

Spoiler: Pokemon Battle • show

Spoiler: Blue and Red • show

Spoiler: Scout trooper on a speederbike • show

Spoiler: Changeling Hive • show

Free Hugs!

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Gypsy

Used to be

but I recently changed it to

Sorry pony fans, I adore the old spyro!  X3

LunarDusk

Quote from: DarkSpectre on 2015 Aug 19, 01:52:39
Ah, so you play Elsword too @LunarDusk . Glad I'm not the only one around here. If you see a level 71 Diabolic Esper named Dark5pectre, a level 61 Mastermind named M4ddScience, or a level 67 Blade Master named SpectreCL, that'd be me, as those are my 3 most played characters.  ^-^

I'm co-leader of the RebornAngels guild, a level 10 guild created 4-5-2014 with 59/100 member slots filled, though we are pretty quiet in chat due to most of those being alts of members.

I've played it waaaaay too much... X3

But I digress, in an effort to keep my own rambling at least somewhat on topic, I'll put some of my past wallpapers I dug up as well, though they're not in rotation at present.

Spoiler: A derpy hero • show

Spoiler: Pokemon Battle • show

Spoiler: Blue and Red • show

Spoiler: Scout trooper on a speederbike • show

Spoiler: Changeling Hive • show

@DarkSpectre
''Hehe in that case
my main peoplel I use the most
BM: Void108
SD: SanadaBlade
CA: xWangYi
RF: xKotaroFumax
VP: ShadeX8
NW: NouhimeX
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Zsaszz

Downloaded it from the LOL 8 Bit wallpaper board if anyone want it it's here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/site/skins-arcade/ just click the picture on the wall in the left side

Lync Volan

Quote from: Zsaszz on 2015 Aug 24, 01:15:54

Downloaded it from the LOL 8 Bit wallpaper board if anyone want it it's here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/site/skins-arcade/ just click the picture on the wall in the left side
I thought i was just looking at Hatsune Miku & Atomic Betty at first but then i saw the logo in the corner lol

PrincessButton

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2015 Aug 19, 15:45:22
@DarkSpectre
''Hehe in that case
my main peoplel I use the most
BM: Void108
SD: SanadaBlade
CA: xWangYi
RF: xKotaroFumax
VP: ShadeX8
NW: NouhimeX

It's cool to know I'm not the only pony who plays Elsword!  ^-^