That's the one I have now  ovO

awesome :D  :3

Ty  0:) im always have been fan of that series (MGS)  X3

AaronMk

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

PrincessButton

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Verdant Tome

So, I'm looking for some more subtle pony-related backgrounds... ones that a brony would recognize as pony-related right away, but those ignorant of the show or the fandom wouldn't.

I'm still using this background:
Spoiler: show

But I've had it for six months and I want something new. Could you guys help me out?

S_Realm

Quote from: Codefreak5 on 2014 May 09, 01:24:19
So, I'm looking for some more subtle pony-related backgrounds... ones that a brony would recognize as pony-related right away, but those ignorant of the show or the fandom wouldn't.

But I've had it for six months and I want something new. Could you guys help me out?
Have you ever considered MLP arcane circles? Don't worry, there are versions without any overt pony referenced.

AaronMk

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

PrincessButton

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

GlassMirror

GlassMirror

yea I was like "hey look at Zsaszz desktop backtop background! It's Raiden!" so I wanted to show my background because I thought it was a coincidence. :3

S_Realm

S_Realm

Quote from: Mayapple on 2014 May 16, 00:46:09
Quote from: S_Realm on 2014 May 15, 08:23:42
Quote from: Mayapple on 2014 May 15, 02:30:24

dat ship :3

Shipping is magic.
Why yes, $3.99 for intercontinental? Bargain deal!

Free shipping best shipping though...

Chishio Kunrin

RWBY again?

You know it. B)

It's not actually a background, just a screenshot from the first opening sequence. But it's so pretty, I like to treat it as a background!
I had a tough choice to make between multiple of the screenshots I have:

I didn't include one of them because it's a spoiler. The first one is from the Black Trailer, the next two are from the first opening, and the last one is an official image made by someone on the RWBY crew.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Verdant Tome

Quote from: S_Realm on 2014 May 09, 11:10:53
Quote from: Codefreak5 on 2014 May 09, 01:24:19

Have you ever considered MLP arcane circles? Don't worry, there are versions without any overt pony referenced.
Arcane circles? I think I've seen a few of them around, though they all have cutie marks. If these versions without overt references don't have cutie marks, I'll take a look at them.

Though I already picked out another wallpaper (seen below), I can still do the slideshow thing to have more than one.

ChibiGrrl

Go Up