Started by HerpyDooves, 2012 Jul 03, 20:20:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mayapple

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Apr 08, 03:19:10
Quote from: Mayapple on 2014 Apr 08, 00:23:09
Spoiler: show

NO! ADOPTABLES.TXT! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?!  D:

They're scrapped OCs of mine.  I thought it'd be better to let others have them rather than just throw them away and forget about them.

Ramisha

I did that too, some people on deviantArt adopted my ponies :)

PrincessButton

You all have such beautiful desktop backgrounds. I would like the original images of many of them. x3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Mayapple

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Apr 08, 13:36:41
I did that too, some people on deviantArt adopted my ponies :)

That's the path I'm taking, too.

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2014 Apr 08, 15:02:47
You all have such beautiful desktop backgrounds. I would like the original images of many of them. x3

http://dennybutt.deviantart.com/art/I-just-wanna-be-like-her-418369374

Ramisha

Umm... I didn't know if you wanted mine, but, here it is, I made it myself, uh, it doesn't fit a normal screen like this, thaat's because I put it on center when I made it my wallpaper...

PrincessButton

Quote from: Mayapple on 2014 Apr 08, 17:30:58
Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2014 Apr 08, 15:02:47

http://dennybutt.deviantart.com/art/I-just-wanna-be-like-her-418369374

Downloaded and watched the Deviant. :3 Thanks ^^

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Apr 09, 04:19:48
Umm... I didn't know if you wanted mine, but, here it is, I made it myself, uh, it doesn't fit a normal screen like this, thaat's because I put it on center when I made it my wallpaper...

Awe the image doesn't work. :c

PrincessButton

Mayapple

I'd post my current one, but I might get in trouble for it....

AaronMk

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

S_Realm

An older Luna background, purposefully using a version without Luna in it for additional subtlety in public settings.

PrincessButton

Quote from: S_Realm on 2014 Apr 21, 17:23:49
An older Luna background, purposefully using a version without Luna in it for additional subtlety in public settings.

Awe. <3 I love the Alchemy backgrounds! So pretty~

S_Realm

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2014 Apr 22, 11:30:38

HAhaha I love these too. I have the entire series from a few years ago sitting in a .zip or .rar somewhere I think. With and without ponies for almost every single one of them. :D

PrincessButton

Quote from: S_Realm on 2014 Apr 22, 13:34:44

HAhaha I love these too. I have the entire series from a few years ago sitting in a .zip or .rar somewhere I think. With and without ponies for almost every single one of them. :D
Yeah I have seen them all before but I don't think I ever had the zip. I am sure it's not hard to find on the internet though.

S_Realm

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2014 Apr 23, 12:41:28

Yeah I have seen them all before but I don't think I ever had the zip. I am sure it's not hard to find on the internet though.
It's still up in the description of a few of the backgrounds on deviant, should still be there. Probably a bunch more been added since I last checked haha.  =P

PrincessButton

Quote from: S_Realm on 2014 Apr 23, 14:24:11
Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2014 Apr 23, 12:41:28

It's still up in the description of a few of the backgrounds on deviant, should still be there. Probably a bunch more been added since I last checked haha.  =P
Cool, thanks! c:

Ramisha

don't open if you're allergic to orange  D:

Randam Saiko

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Sivi

SSSPAAAACCEEEE :D

I need to make one of my ponysona too.

Ramisha