What's Your Desktop Background?

Started by HerpyDooves, 2012 Jul 03, 20:20:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hyper drive [HD]

Mr.Darkling

It's a drawing of my friend's pyro (left) and my pyro (right)  :3
"Man is a make-believe animal, he is never so truly himself as when he is acting the part"

Ramisha

Why are those icons so ultrahuge? How'd you make them that way may I ask?

Mr.Darkling

Quote from: Ramisha on 2013 Sep 24, 14:22:44
Why are those icons so ultrahuge? How'd you make them that way may I ask?

The icons are a separate program called Rocket Dock.
It's a "Dock" for all your favourite programs and you can resize it to what suits you; Rocket Dock is a little GUI for desktop icons and it looks pretty nice  ^-^
Here's the website:
http://rocketdock.com/
"Man is a make-believe animal, he is never so truly himself as when he is acting the part"

Ramisha

Ooooh thanks. I like keeping my desktop minimalistic. I hope that's how you spell it....

Mr.Darkling

Quote from: Ramisha on 2013 Sep 24, 14:37:34
Ooooh thanks. I like keeping my desktop minimalistic. I hope that's how you spell it....

No problem :)
Yes that's how it's spelt  ^-^

Ramisha

Woohoo! I can spell!  :D Sometimes the big words and the ones with a lot of repeating letters confuse me(sometimes I spell tomorrow wrong)

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Tech

Dispenser comin' up!
Steam Profile

Chishio Kunrin

It's fanart of Ruby Rose, from RWBY. Monty Oum, or whoever designed the main characters, did a pretty good job of making the red-and-black color theme actually look good.
Not entirely sure why the fanartist made this crazy kind of background, but I like it. lol Definitely different from all the fanart of her in the snowy forest from her trailer!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Zaner

DrizzleMutt

the dark gods

thank you Sky Sketch

Ramisha

My aunt's new desktop background:

I drew it for her,she loves purple (as you can see all of the icons on the right are purple hearts...even her Recycle bin is purple!  :I) and flowers.......but it's a bit squished... and apparently she doesn't know how to print screen...  X3

PrincessButton

Quote from: Ramisha on 2013 Oct 25, 06:37:03
My aunt's new desktop background:

I drew it for her,she loves purple (as you can see all of the icons on the right are purple hearts...even her Recycle bin is purple!  :I) and flowers.......but it's a bit squished... and apparently she doesn't know how to print screen...  X3
That's so cute!!
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Ramisha

Zaner

2013 Oct 28, 14:38:46 #238 Last Edit: 2013 Oct 28, 14:40:45 by Zaner

(I made this one myself)

Randam Saiko

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Go Up