previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Jul 27, 22:18:02
Quote from: Link on 2012 Jul 27, 22:15:27
Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Jul 27, 22:15:11
Quote from: Link on 2012 Jul 27, 22:14:33
Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Jul 27, 22:12:27
When someone tries to be funny or random, and fails miserably.

I try to be funny and random all the time, it has about a 90% success rate, thankfully.  ovO

When people pull percents out of nowhere.

when people try to annoy others  o.O

:c

When people get all sad when I want them to be annoyed.

Zygrograxgra

When someone has an avatar that shows a real expression. I don't want to be thinking "Oh joy!" when reading your disapproving posts.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

lurk852

Quote from: Bon Bon on 2012 Jul 27, 22:19:07
Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Jul 27, 22:18:02
Quote from: Link on 2012 Jul 27, 22:15:27
Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Jul 27, 22:15:11
Quote from: Link on 2012 Jul 27, 22:14:33
Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Jul 27, 22:12:27
When someone tries to be funny or random, and fails miserably.

I try to be funny and random all the time, it has about a 90% success rate, thankfully.  ovO

When people pull percents out of nowhere.

:c

When people get all sad when I want them to be annoyed.

When people want to make others feel bad.

Indeed.

As for the question in the title: this topic, sometimes.  :]
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Bon Bon

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Jul 27, 22:21:11
When someone has an avatar that shows a real expression. I don't want to be thinking "Oh joy!" when reading your disapproving posts.

When people insult my avatar.
Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the newborn moon? Or have you ever ask the grinning bobcat why he grins?

Spoiler: show
[move]

AAA13

2012 Jul 27, 23:19:25 #1344 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 28, 06:07:37 by Remedy
Quote from: Bon Bon on 2012 Jul 27, 23:17:59

Ditto.
And also when people insult other people at all. It doesn't annoy me so much as it angers me. >:O
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Zygrograxgra

Enemies with weakspots that can only be hit when they use a certain attack.
Why do they even use those attacks?

Quote from: AAA13 on 2012 Jul 27, 23:19:25

Ditto.
And also when people insult other people at all. It doesn't annoy me so much as it http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules.es me off. >:O

When people think I mean just them.
When people don't get that I have such a form of humor.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Bon Bon

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Jul 27, 23:20:09
Enemies with weakspots that can only be hit when they use a certain attack.
Why do they even use those attacks?

Quote from: AAA13 on 2012 Jul 27, 23:19:25

Ditto.
And also when people insult other people at all. It doesn't annoy me so much as it http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules.es me off. >:O

When people think I mean just them.
When people don't get that I have such a form of humor.

Maybe we should stop before a mod...
Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the newborn moon? Or have you ever ask the grinning bobcat why he grins?

[move]

Zygrograxgra

Whenever people call me Zygrograxgra. It's my username, but call me Zy, Zyg, Zyggy, or Zygro

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Bon Bon

[move]

Zygrograxgra

When people control another person's character when the situation would not have it make sense.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Bon Bon

When my art just doesn't look right.

[move]

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Jul 28, 00:17:17 #1351 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 28, 00:23:37 by Chishio Kunrin
When people compare two anime for dumb reasons, such as: changing form when powering up, being surrounded by some form of energy when powering up (maybe they even yell at least a little while doing so), and to a lesser extent, using some kind of energy to perform special attacks.

The first two get anime compared to DBZ way too much, and I just feel like telling that person to shut up. That's probably one of the things that pushes me away from Dragonball and such, even though I used to watch it with my dad when I was a kid.

Just because an anime does that, it doesn't mean it's being like DBZ. It's just being a Japanese animation, for Celestia's sake. And it's not like DBZ did it first and set the grounds for that.

Shifting....

PewDiePie's annoying fans who aren't real bros, attacking TobyGames for "copying" him. He's not copying PewDie. PewDie doesn't own the exclusive rights to be the only Youtuber to play Happy Wheels, nor does he own exclusive rights to having a webcam in the corner of a Let's Play series.

By their logic, PewDie is copying UberHaxorNova or whatever because Nova played Happy Wheels before he did. But I don't agree with fellow Audience members' (TobyGames fans) argument that the bros' logic would dictate that PewDie copied Toby playing Amnesia. Sure, Toby's first episode was posted before PewDie's, but there was a pretty small amount of time between the two being posted.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lord of Madness

when I find out something tastes horrible when I thought it would be delicious.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 28, 00:22:09

Yes. :c

Similarly, when something is colored a certain way, so you expect it to taste a way that the color tells you it should, but it doesn't. My stupid high school sold slushies one spring, but since they're cheap, they picked the two flavors nobody freaking drinks - watermelon and coconut. But the coconut flavor was blue. Why blue?!!!

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 28, 00:25:46

Similarly, when something is colored a certain way, so you expect it to taste a way that the color tells you it should, but it doesn't. My stupid high school sold slushies one spring, but since they're cheap, they picked the two flavors nobody freaking drinks - watermelon and coconut. But the coconut flavor was blue. Why blue?!!!

THAT MAKES NO SENSE!!! which is awesome because its insane but still  :\

Book Smarts

My schools cafeteria made purple and yellow cupcakes that looked sweet, when I actually took a bite, instead of getting sweet sugary goodness, I instead got cream cheese.

Bleh  >A<

Skardan

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Jul 27, 23:41:23
Whenever people call me Zygrograxgra. It's my username, but call me Zy, Zyg, Zyggy, or Zygro

I'll keep this in mind.

Do you want to know what annoys me?
Interruptions.
I hate it to be interrupted in every way!
No matter what I do!
My DeviantArt

Inactivity! Woo!

[move=12]

lurk852

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 28, 00:28:42

That's great... I should do something like that next time I have food coloring available.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Jul 28, 00:56:48 #1358 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 28, 02:07:42 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Jul 28, 00:38:52
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 28, 00:28:42

That's great... I should do something like that next time I have food coloring available.

Scientists somehow made blue steak, then tweaked the lighting to make it look normal brown. After the subjects finished eating, the scientists changed the light back to normal, and the subjects actually got physically ill at the sight of blue steak. :I

I find the extents that people go to in order to make food look "good" mildly annoying sometimes. I discovered that hamburger meat really turns gray when cooked, but companies put dyes in grocery store ground beef to make it turn brown.

Meat market ground beef that doesn't have those dyes tastes absolutely amazing compared to the dyed stuff you get from the grocery store. I don't care that it's gray.

[Edit]: I seriously can't believe that there are so many people who just plain don't even listen to the lyrics of a song when they listen to a song. :l
It's especially obvious on Tobuscus's "I Can Swing My Sword" music video, considering how many people try to correct him "In Minecraft, you use 2 diamonds to make a diamond sword, not 3. FAIL." Right at the part that shows him crafting the sword, he says "No one else can make a sword exactly in this manner" Derrrrp.

Sea Foam

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 28, 00:56:48

Scientists somehow made blue steak, then tweaked the lighting to make it look normal brown. After the subjects finished eating, the scientists changed the light back to normal, and the subjects actually got physically ill at the sight of blue steak. :I

I find the extents that people go to in order to make food look "good" mildly annoying sometimes. I discovered that hamburger meat really turns gray when cooked, but companies put dyes in grocery store ground beef to make it turn brown.

Meat market ground beef that doesn't have those dyes tastes absolutely amazing compared to the dyed stuff you get from the grocery store. I don't care that it's gray.

Read: The Jungle by Upton Sinclair. It may be outdated by over 100 years, but it's still pretty mind blowing.

Though much has changed since then, when you think about it, or at least when I think about it, the food industry isn't the best industry out there today.  :l

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Go Up