Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Wandering Magus

when I do something without thinking about it x3
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Chishio Kunrin

Short term memory loss. >:/ It happens.
me: *Gets a Coke from the fridge and sits down at my desk. A short while later, I go to open the can, but it's already open* .... When did I open it?
brain: :P

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

AAA13

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 20, 18:24:34
Short term memory loss. >:/ It happens.
me: *Gets a Coke from the fridge and sits down at my desk. A short while later, I go to open the can, but it's already open* .... When did I open it?
brain: :P

Been there, done that.

Its even more annoying than spending X-mas money on a dud game.
Which I have done.
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

The Wandering Magus

when I buy something and forget I bought it, or accidentally leave perishable stuff in the car/closet/what have you
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Chishio Kunrin

When my cat Callie goes into heat and spends most of her time walking around and meowing sounding like she's saying "Hello? Hello?! Hello! Hello?"

Zygrograxgra

When I have an urge to do something but I couldn't be bothered to.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Chishio Kunrin

When people make a fanwar or competition srs buznes (serious business). I love a little fun competition with no hard feelings, just light-heartedly arguing with opponents, jokingly "bashing" their team. But srs buznes crud like BUCK YOUR TEAM!!! is just... no thanks.

I've been seeing some of both on Gaia. But the fun competition I've seen outweighs the "Buck Aekea!" "Buck Barton!" nonsense simply because the silly "bashing" I saw made me laugh really hard. Still, though, it's a virtual contest for virtual prizes. No need to be super srs. :P

The Wandering Magus

whenever there's an awesome action scene going on in any game or movie and the power goes out.  on that note, whenever the power goes out.

AAA13

When people go on and on and on about their fav sport.
E.G: "Hey (my name here) did you watch the rugby last night?" From EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN MY CLASS ROOM!!!!!
[move][/move]

Lord of Madness

When someone obviously cheats at a video game. then brags saying they are just that much better than everyone...

Zaner-Boy

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 21, 00:14:14
When someone obviously cheats at a video game. then brags saying they are just that much better than everyone...

When someone cheats at a game, but still complains about the enemy team using noob weapons.

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Zaner-Boy on 2012 Jul 21, 00:16:15

When someone cheats at a game, but still complains about the enemy team using noob weapons.

BWAAAHAHAHA WRRAAAHAHA literally I cant stop laughing at this. you get all my yes my friend.

Zaner-Boy

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 21, 00:19:30
Quote from: Zaner-Boy on 2012 Jul 21, 00:16:15

BWAAAHAHAHA WRRAAAHAHA literally I cant stop laughing at this. you get all my yes my friend.

I've had this happen before, it was pretty funny. I once saw someone get vote kicked for being a pro sniper and killing our team a lot.

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Jul 21, 01:49:34 #1073 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 21, 02:20:49 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: AAA13 on 2012 Jul 20, 23:22:30
E.G: "Hey (my name here) did you watch the rugby last night?" From EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN MY CLASS ROOM!!!!!

I hate sports. So it was kind of annoying to hear about the Saints winning the Super Bowl in, I think, 11th grade all day the day after. In fact, that day started off with me hearing a classmate come to class. What'd I hear?

"WHOOOO DAAAAAT!!!!! WHOOO DAAAAAT!!!! WHO DAT! SAINTS WON! SAINTS WON THE SUPAH BOWL!!!! WHOOOOO DAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!! SAINTS WON, SAINTS WON! You owe me money!!"

[Edit]: My computer or something has this stupid annoying issue with dubhappy.com. Every few videos, it decides to stop being able to load another dubhappy page until I completely close and reopen my browser. I can't help but wonder if it's the stupid amount of ads that site has.

Before anyone even asks "Why do you use that site to watch anime, then?" I'll just tell you.
Regardless of this issue, it's still less annoying than any other site I've ever gone to. Youtube? When it comes to anime, I can't find diddly on Youtube. Other anime sites? The ones I've gone to have a habit of occasionally having viruses. Never had that problem with dubhappy.

PrincessButton

Depressing coincidences.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Zygrograxgra

Pro mode.
It's not pro when you have two horrid weapons and nothing else, it's just pathetic.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Lary

Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

AAA13

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 21, 01:49:34

I hate sports. So it was kind of annoying to hear about the Saints winning the Super Bowl in, I think, 11th grade all day the day after. In fact, that day started off with me hearing a classmate come to class. What'd I hear?

"WHOOOO DAAAAAT!!!!! WHOOO DAAAAAT!!!! WHO DAT! SAINTS WON! SAINTS WON THE SUPAH BOWL!!!! WHOOOOO DAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!! SAINTS WON, SAINTS WON! You owe me money!!"

[Edit]: My computer or something has this stupid annoying issue with dubhappy.com. Every few videos, it decides to stop being able to load another dubhappy page until I completely close and reopen my browser. I can't help but wonder if it's the stupid amount of ads that site has.

Before anyone even asks "Why do you use that site to watch anime, then?" I'll just tell you.
Regardless of this issue, it's still less annoying than any other site I've ever gone to. Youtube? When it comes to anime, I can't find diddly on Youtube. Other anime sites? The ones I've gone to have a habit of occasionally having viruses. Never had that problem with dubhappy.

Im not aloud to use youtube for reasons I dont understand. Which sucks monkey butt.
And what in the name of Odin is dubhappy?
[move][/move]

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: AAA13 on 2012 Jul 21, 14:52:41

Im not aloud to use youtube for reasons I dont understand. Which sucks monkey butt.

dubhappy.com. They post up a lot of anime series, and they only post English dubbed ones. So if you're not a fan of watching English subbed (Japanese with English subtitles) like me, it's a good place to go. I've never run into viruses there, and when I watch a series, all the episodes are in a nice list, and I can just click a link above the video to go to the next episode.

When I'm looking for anime, Youtube is just... *Facehoof* It's hard to find anyone who posts all the episodes of a series, and I have to sort through mostly videos that're 5 minutes of an episode with "Wanna see the rest?! Go to this virus-filled website for the whole episode!"

AAA13

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 21, 16:01:47
Quote from: AAA13 on 2012 Jul 21, 14:52:41

dubhappy.com. They post up a lot of anime series, and they only post English dubbed ones. So if you're not a fan of watching English subbed (Japanese with English subtitles) like me, it's a good place to go. I've never run into viruses there, and when I watch a series, all the episodes are in a nice list, and I can just click a link above the video to go to the next episode.

When I'm looking for anime, Youtube is just... *Facehoof* It's hard to find anyone who posts all the episodes of a series, and I have to sort through mostly videos that're 5 minutes of an episode with "Wanna see the rest?! Go to this virus-filled website for the whole episode!"

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.
But now my parents have banned me. And I did nothing wrong.
My parents are weird, coz they still go on it pretty much every-day.
[move][/move]

Go Up